1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Bambo Nappies are the best I have ever used., 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bambo Nature Junior Short - Case of 6 (Personal Care)
Bambo nappies are the best nappies I have ever used. These ones are the newer version and are super thin, I did worry they wouldn't be absorbent enough because of being thinner. I was wrong.

I have used Pampers, Sainsbury's Little Ones (Eco), Moltex (another eco brand), Beaming Baby (eco brand), Naty, Aldi, Asda, Tesco and Waitrose Essential.

Pampers seem plastic-y and you would open them to find they had ripped and little balls would fall out (so so bad), Sainsbury's are quite good for £5 a packet - good when on offer 3 for £10, Moltex were good just not AS good, Aldi feel very plastic-y, Beaming Baby failed to contain a pooplosion, Asda were platic-y, Waitrose are ok ish, Tesco are rubbish, and Naty fitted well but couldn't contain anything.

Bambo fit well, contain multiple wee's and pooplosions, never fire up the back or leak at the leg. Very thin and sit snugly against the bum, absorb like nothing I have ever seen before, and are eco/bio friendly.

I have used cloth nappies too, and I would say these are comparable to the biggest, padded out bamboo nappies ever.

Bambo Nature Junior Short - Case of 6