5.0 out of 5 stars Disco light
Bought this light, fantastic value for money and will work very well for our Halloween party.
I would recommend this to anybody for a house party.
Delivery was great from time ordered to delivery was only 2 days.
Published 18 months ago by Jay

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS
Published 15 months ago by Nao

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: TSSS® Disco DJ Stage Lighting LED RGB Crystal RAINBOW COLOR Effect light KTV Xmas Party Wedding Show Club Pub
I ordered this product in September to put in my sons stocking fro Christmas, he went in hospital over Christmas so we are only just getting round to organising his bedroom after the festive period. We opened this product to set it up today and it is absolutely useless to us. It has a two print plug on it which is for another country! I never thought to open the box and check the plug as I ordered this from UK Amazon so I assumed it would be suitable for use in the UK. I cannot send it back because of when I ordered it so I am fed up with myself. DO NOT ORDER this product if you live in the UK as its about as useful as used toilet roll. How this seller has a high star rating in the UK I do no know when you can't use the products they advertise!!! I have struggled to contact them so this is the only way to let people know about the poor product. It would not let me post a review without highlighting a star but ignore it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is dangerous!, 21 Mar. 2014
This was bought for a children's disco. I plugged it in to try it, it produced the effect advertised, however on removing the plug the earth terminal remained behind in the plug socket! On repackaging it for a refund I noticed the mains wire was all frayed where it entered the light casing! I can't believe for a minute this item comes anywhere close to a British standard kitemark - it's a very cheaply made import I'm afraid, and I certainly wouldn't use it anywhere near prying little hands at a children's disco!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco light, 10 Oct. 2013
I would recommend this to anybody for a house party.
Delivery was great from time ordered to delivery was only 2 days.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was nice as long it worked, 26 Nov. 2013
Mikael Sandberg (Sweden) - See all my reviews
It was nice as long it worked , like 20 minutes. Next time I wanted to use it, it was completely dead.
Since I cut the UK plug and installed a EU plug I can not claim the product, so I had to bin it.
Before put in the bin, I carefully checked the EU plug installation and soldering but nothing wrong was found, I supose there was an internal defect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not our favourite product, 5 Oct. 2014
O. P. Limited - See all my reviews
The cable is very small only about 5 inches long which affects where you can position it. In my opinion it spins too fast and the blinking feature is a bit annoying. Not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars well priced efficient disco light, 7 Nov. 2013
fantastic product I would highly recommend it for a house party,for its small size the output is brilliant in a dark room

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco lights, 4 Nov. 2013
Ideal for our small living room for my 5 year old daughter's princess party - the princesses and knights had a disco and loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab lights at great price, 25 Oct. 2013
N Jeffrey - See all my reviews
Great set of lights for a party we had at home and we needed to make our sitting room into a mini disco.
Easy to set up and kept going all evening and into the early hours of the morning. Still working at the end of it so shall be using again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for the price., 14 July 2014
Very good for the price. Provided great lighting effects in a room 6 metres x 3 metres but would work well in larger space. Was supplied with a UK plug unlike mentioned in previous reviews. As a low cost was to add atmosphere at a party, you can't really go wrong with this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars really great effect for not much money, 6 Sept. 2014
really great effect for not much money. only one problem it scared the hell out of my whippet . he went off to bed and would not come down. also bought strobe light and laser light . just like being in a nightclub.