5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book, 25 Nov 2013
This book is so unique Each chapter so entertaining.
Easy to read and you wont put it down.
We need more from this author..

5.0 out of 5 stars Sod the sleighbells, buy this book!, 8 Nov 2013
A classic in the making here. I now own three copies of this book and it may not end there. I intend to make this the de facto christmas gift for all friends and family for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Book, 24 Oct 2013
As soon as I got this book delivered I read it from cover to cover, and when I opened it afterwards it proved to be a very enjoyable book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Santas, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bad Santas: and other creepy Christmas characters (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book. I wish I'd had it when my kids were young. it might have saved a fortune on Christmas presents. ...Santa with a 'hitman!' Now there's a thought

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 30 Jan 2014
This is an absolute must have. Wonderfully written and so intriguing. Much more than just a stocking filler. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad Santas, 12 Jan 2014
A fascinating book and I enjoyed the author's style, a whole new take on the Christmas story. Can't say fairer than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Xmas present!, 5 Nov 2013
What a great book! Highly recommended as a Christmas gift or secret santa or something like that.

I put it in the s***ter and was so captivated on my first read that by the time I stood up (after wiping my anus clean) my legs had gone numb and I fell down on my face. Really hurt too.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 24 Oct 2013
I would have given it 5 stars as it was a great book and really interesting. The only problem was my child read it and now I have to take him to counselling every week and he has a fit every time he sees tinsel because its quite disturbing in parts.

V enjoyable though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Christmas Stocking....., 24 Oct 2013
.....This Ain't!!! Fill your Stockings up with THIS book (Why not buy 2, not for the grand-kiddies though as it is spooky and frighting)

I learnt so much about Santa Claus it SCARED me, I used to just think he was a jolly old man who spread love around like X-MAS Hotcake....well i was WRONG (egg(nog) on my face)

Highly recommended X-MAS read for all the family (but not the kiddies as it is Spooky) to enjoy with some egg-nog and crackers. By the end of the book my family were screaming DING DONG MERRILY WE'RE HIGH, High because this book saved X-Mas for us, dont want to go into it but we had a bit of an issue with some overcooked roast potatoes which caused an argument between the 'missus' and my mother, I sprinted upstairs to get this book and started booming out chapter after chapter until the argument stopped and the arguers became the listeners.

Better than Alex Ferguson's Autobiography, and this I guarantee

God Bless this Book, Every page.