1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: CM 690 III (Accessory)
I am an Amazon custumer for many years. I have recently built a powerful PC having bought most of the hardware from Amazone. Great . This particular item I bought from a different shop and got it fast. It was slightly cheaper than Amazon.
As I have comments on ths case and there are no reviews on Amazon I thought it would help to submit one. It took me a while going through expert video reviews of a number of midtower cases before I settled for this one.
The case looks good, feels strong and it is reasonably light. However for a maker such as Coolmaster It does let down on certain aspects:
1- the cut out window on the motherboard tray is badly allined. It doe cover two of the holes for the cooler backplate and it is tricky to fix the cooler with the motherboard already in ( which defeats the object). Even when I managed to fix the liquid cooler in it was difficult to tell if the backplate is touching the motherboard tray or not.
2- all th holes for routing the wires behind the tray are missing the rubber grommets which reduces the desires tideness They would have only cost them a few pennies to inclede. So why not?
3- the CM692 advance had a hot swap hdd facility that have been taken away here even though the case would have allowed for it. Shame!
I hope that this may help other buyers who may rely on videos made by professionals who may have other interests.
Ahmed