After not bothering with Xbox gold membership for a few months I fancied to play call of duty black ops online again. On looking for a gold card I noticed that the cheapest one for 3 months was a online code system. I always by the card that comes in the post that takes a few days to arrive and was hesitant to try this online system.
I was asked to enter my credit...
Published 9 months ago by Mr. Alan Powis

1.0 out of 5 stars Got ripped off they sent me the code I redeemed ...
Got ripped off they sent me the code I redeemed it and its saying that another person has already redeemed this code don't buy online codes they rip you off
Published 4 months ago by mohammad

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership (Xboxone/360)(Online game code) 3 month, 6 Feb 2014
Mr. Alan Powis (Wales, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I was asked to enter my credit card details again but on doing this was quickly sent and e-mail with the code on it for just £12.99 that’s a good deal.
I entered the code onto the Xbox 360 and was instantly back on gold membership for 3 months.
The whole thing from switching on the laptop to look for a gold card to entering the code into the Xbox 360 was less than 15 minutes and was trouble free, well done to a Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the shops., 22 Feb 2014
What can you say about this. With xbox live you know exactly what you will get, 3 months on line gaming. Buying from Amazon its a couple of quid cheaper than buying from the shops. And you get your code pretty much instantly. If you have a complaint about this product you are a complete idiot. Even if things did go wrong Amazon would sort it out anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend to a friend, 22 Jun 2014
E-mailed to me within half and hour of purchase and at a very reasonable price very pleased will definitely be using again

5.0 out of 5 stars convinient, 23 Aug 2013
this is a quick cheaper and easier way of getting xbox live gold. you code works perfectly and is very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Oct 2013
I bought this for my son. Not a lot to say really, except it worked. My son is happy & no doubt I'll be back for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars what happend there ? ohh wait, its fine haha !, 29 Sep 2014
I Brought this 5 minutes ago and it took me through to a card details page where you have to put in your card details again and I did and it was just making sure that it was you buying it, if that happens to you, don't worry about it. then it went on to a 'processing order' page which will say that its processing of course,, for me it took a while but it shouldn't take that long. it then said that it will take up to 4 hours to come through but I checked my email that is linked to my amazon and it was there waiting to be used. so within 5 mins I had the code and was playing online straight away.

over all very satisfied :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Got ripped off they sent me the code I redeemed ..., 9 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 July 2014
All very confusing - never got to see a code

5.0 out of 5 stars Effortless! :-), 30 May 2014
Great, effortless way to buy xbox live points, arrived instantly and used within 5 minutes. Super! Would definitely recommend and great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust it, it does work!, 11 Oct 2014
After reading the reviews here I leapt in and ordered one................ 5 minutes later............BOOM! Xbox Gold!

There was a nervous 2 minutes at the confirmation page (said do not leave this page) then message said unexpected delay in transaction. However another 2 minutes passed and confirmation email arrived. I checked in on my Xbox account and redeemed the code (cut and paste)...........and ways we go

Tara! I'm off to play some games online! :) :)