4.0 out of 5 stars Yes it's from Amazon
The origami cover comes in lovely deep purple. It hugs the Kindle Fire HD 7" well (doesn't work with the older 7" with a camera) meaning it isn't likely to fall out but with power and volume buttons on the outer cover means you don't have to keep removing it. The inner cover has a sofer feel so it's not likely to scratch the screen when closed.

The origami...
Published 15 months ago by Ayami

2.0 out of 5 stars Technical problem with it!
The case has buttons that locate onto the kindle buttons. Unfortunately the on/off button kept turning off the kindle. However I soon resolved it by placing a piece of thin card in the holder before slotting in the kindle. This was just thick enough to stop the switch being depressed. - I shouldn't have to though!
Published 13 months ago by STEVE READ

‹ Previous | 1 2 351 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 10 Jan. 2014
Dave Sparks (Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My partner loved the colour and it fits perfectly! Enhances the Kindle Fire HD excellently and assists reading and viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done amazon, 10 Jan. 2014
I really like this case the colour is loud and not easy to misplace.... the fit is perfect and secure, the origami design was well thought out with great access to charge up...no need to worry about the volume button as this is also designed into the case I love the way the kindle sleeps when the sleeve is closed no need to be switching kindle off/on.
Well done amozon!!...... don't think you really needed to put your name all over the product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Dec. 2013
Good quality, fits well, arrived the day after it was ordered! Great colour, a bit lighter than it looks on screen though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Technical problem with it!, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Polyurethane Origami CaseMineral Black [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" (3rd Generation)] (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Origami Casr, 31 Dec. 2013
Great. Easy to fit and looks good. You could be a little more adventurous with the colours. Perhaps some patterns?

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with it! Smart, sleek, colour matches Kindle Fire HD, 9 Jan. 2014
Christina (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to say, having been less than thrilled with the Red Kindle HDX Leather Origami case, I was thrilled with this one! It fits my Kindle HD like a glove, the spaces for the on/off button and recharge means you have complete control without having to remove the Kindle from the case. Whilst I thought the leather one looked "plasticky", this one looks very smart and the texture feels pleasant. The mineral black colour might not look much in the photogrpah, but is incredibly smart in reality - as black often is - and lives up to its "Mineral Black" description, in that it does look more like stone than plastic.

It is a little bit expensive, but sometimes it is worth forking out more for something you will be using, handling and carrying about in the long-term. I have a cheapo cover for my old PaperWhite Kindle which is perfectly OK, but the fitting isn't very good (have to move the fabric aside to insert the recharge cable) and the novelty value of its bright pink colour and chunkiness has worn off, somewhat. This cover, which is seven times as expensive, in terms of retail price, is well worth it for the quality, fit, looks and feel.

It is a clever design, so, rather than having an extra foldover flap like some standing cases, to make a triangular stand, this one has the one flap which you pinch in, to fold over backwards, to use as a stand (hence the name, Origami). Cool! When not in use, it covers and protects the screen; when in your bag, for example.

Delighted with it. I would recommend it without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire case., 27 Dec. 2013
I am delighted with it. The style, design and feel of it is far superior to what I expected. Very pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality cover for your Kindle - just make sure to fit it right!, 6 Aug. 2014
Mr Wilde (South West Scotland) - See all my reviews
When I purchased the new Kindle HD 7" as a gift for my wife, I looked at numerous different covers. I was attracted to this one because it is Amazon branded and so seemed the safest bet.

Upon receiving it I was impressed by the stylish look and quality feel. True, it does have the Amazon logo on it inside and out, but it is the same colour as the cover so it is subtle enough to be unobtrusive. The simple instructions show you how to fold the cover and its magnetic qualities ensure a stable stand, portrait or landscape, while also providing an automatic sleep/wake function when closing and opening the cover.

The cover is a snug fit so it can feel tricky to put on, but I found that if you start at one of the short ends of the Kindle and then press down the length of the device snapping the edges into place then it goes in easily enough. Initially, I had a problem where the Kindle kept going to sleep or trying to switch off because the on/off button was seemingly being pressed by the cover without my touching it, but when I took the cover off and put it back on again, being careful to line it up exactly, the problem went away. I assume that the plastic button on the cover wasn't aligned quite right with the button on the Kindle.

Overall, this cover is quality, designed-to-fit, colourful and easy and stable to use. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait!!!!, 9 Feb. 2014
I initially bought a cheap cover for my new kindle fire HD because it was black with sparkles on and I love sparkly things!!! However, after receiving the cheaper case, although it was nice to look at I had take my kindle out ever time I wanted to use it as it had no openings for the kindle buttons. So after much reviewing of cases I came across this case & though a bit more than I wanted to pay I'm very glad I did as it's FANTASTIC & well worth every penny. I love the fact that at soon as it sits in the case you have no need to take it out again as all the buttons are accessable & when you shut the case it automatically shuts the kindle off. So if you have any doubts DON'T just buy this it's well worth every penny spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust case, 13 Jan. 2014
Looks complicated but works well once you've got it folding it the right way round. Great colours available. Protective without the bulk.

‹ Previous | 1 2 351 | Next ›