on 1 February 2014
Just as described. Fits my Kindle Fire HD perfectly. Nice to use, good to look at and protects my Kindle - what more could one want?
on 31 December 2013
Fits the new Kindle Fire HDX perfectly, easy access to buttons and charging point. Easily folds into the stand point. Excellent product.
on 4 December 2013
Bought this to go with HDX purchase,a present for my wife. She tells me it's the best cover for a tablet she's ever had.Delivery and packaging excellent all on time.
Very good value,fits tablet perfectly.
on 8 February 2014
5 star rating for a great product does precisely what its meant to. A perfect fit for the Kindle Fire HDX.
on 30 November 2013
Good protection for the HDX but not very good as a stand needs to be moulded a few times before it is safe to walk away and leave your kindle unattended.
on 12 December 2013
This case is a very nice one considering its price compared to others I've seen
it's certainly better quality than I expected and it's much better than my Kindle re-e-reader one
Considering it's price and when comparing it to other cases for the Kindle Fire HDX this is not a bad case at all if you are after minimal protection for your Kindle, however after using the Protective Childproof Outdoor Kindle Cover by Otterbox for Kindle Fire HDX 7", Black (will only fit All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7") for the last month there is just simply no comparison in my opinion.
If I had know about the Otterbox prior to purchasing this case then I would have saved my money to be absolutely honest, saved a little more and invested in the Otterbox. If you are after a decent case for under £20 then this is the case to consider although do note that it doesn't come with an in built screen protector and so you would need to purchase one separately if you are after the extra protection. A good case for the price.
on 16 January 2014
Really neat and tidy. Very Smart Cover for my Kindle Fire. It does everything they say it will do making using my kindle a real treat.
on 26 January 2014
Super case. Fits perfectly with holes in all the right places. Well worth the money. Bright green means I can spot it again mile off.
on 10 December 2013
It's a nice lightweight cover, which is designed well to enable access to all the controls. But my one at any rate is a bit too tight fit - it is impossible to squeeze the Kindle right into the cover so that the controls line up exactly with the apertures, but they can be accessed all right - just. It just needs a tiny fraction more room inside.