5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. This is the second one of these Ive ...
Brilliant. This is the second one of these Ive had. When I sold my old bike the bike mount went with it cos I changed my phone too. Worth getting!!
Published 1 month ago by tutster

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but not perfect.
I bought this for use with my iPhone 5s on my mountain bike.

First off, let me say that it is fairly well designed. The phone feels secure and safe in the case. It's very easy to attached the mount to the handlebars, and placing the case on and off the mount is very easy.

So, why have I rated it 3 stars? Well, after just a couple of days riding my...
Published 2 months ago by Jamo

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but not perfect., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Addons Bicycle Cycle Bike Mount with Hard Tough Waterproof Case for the Apple iPhone 5 5s (Electronics)
I bought this for use with my iPhone 5s on my mountain bike.

So, why have I rated it 3 stars? Well, after just a couple of days riding my bike on a regular, not so bumpy road, the case fell off the bike! I was very fortunate that it didn't bounce off into the long grass/ditch beside the road. Had it done so, I may have lost my phone. I must admit, though, that the case protected my phone very well. However, I haven't used this case on the mount since that incident. It's a shame, because I really do like to see my progress on the screen while I'm cycling, but instead I just put the phone in my bag and record my distance/time.

If you're planning to cycle on rough tracks, do not buy this unit. If you're planning to cycle on quite smooth roads, then consider it, but don't be fooled into thinking that your phone will be 100% safe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Whilst the 'pull-tight' strap managed to keep the case on the motorbike (especially good because Harley davidsons have very thic, 28 Aug 2014
Just completed 3300 mile trip around the rocky mountains. Whilst the 'pull-tight' strap managed to keep the case on the motorbike (especially good because Harley davidsons have very thick handle bars and other mounts just don't fit) the case itself suffered and finally broke. Fair play I took the iPhone out of the case when we stopped to take photos and at overnight stays, but I don't think it stood up to much punishment. The top closure clip is small and eventually the hinge cracked and the pin dropped out. Over the 2 week period the bottom hinge got steadily less secure, it seemed as though the case had compressed the rubber seal and the pull-over clip mechanism was no longer under tension. I didn't lose my iPhone, but I wasn't very comfy leaving on the handle bars either.
For me - I liked the device, waterproofing and general quality of the product, but I didn't find it to be robust enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. This is the second one of these Ive ..., 3 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case, 26 Dec 2013
Received on Christmas . Very impressed easy to fit phone . Only slight fault standard ear phones hard to connect through case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and keeps your phone safe, 31 Jan 2014
I have a few ultimate add ons bits and have always found it good stuff that is functional and looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
A great bit of kit, great protection for my phone in any weather.
Also fits on my golf trolley

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 20 Aug 2014
Came flying off down a bumpy road and smashed. Not worth it if you want to buy a new phone