5.0 out of 5 stars Fab coat, 5 Mar 2014
Mrs. Charlotte Heap "Glammy Mammy" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This just fits my daughter and she's wearing 8-9!! i bought it slightly bigger thinking it will last, but it's very slim. However it's fabulously warm and she live sit. Arrived on time. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school, 30 Jan 2014
I bought this jacket for my 13 year old (32") after I bought the adult version. It is warm and fits perfectly, although maybe a little snugly over her school blazer, but perfect for our horrid weather! Lovely and warm. My daughter loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Warm.. Good Value for Money, 10 Jan 2014
Daughters new winter school coat. Warm Dry and Cosy, water proof too. What more can a nine yr old ask for!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Feb 2014
great warm jacket it looks lovely on. My daughter loves it.We have had a few good compliments on it fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a down jacket, 20 Feb 2014
The color is lighter then on the picture, and I didn't like the fact that fur trim is not removable, but my daughter (who is 11) liked it and it is warm, and the price is quite low.

5.0 out of 5 stars wel worth the money, 17 Jun 2014
H. Burke (uk) - See all my reviews
i bought these jackets for my granddaughters, they are very good value for money , water proof, padded, long enough to cover their
uniforms, my daughter showed them to the other mums at school. they are going to buy them as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, 22 April 2014
Great coat for winter, kept my daughter really warm. Cannot comment on water proof qualities as she has not worn it in rain. Although she loves it for its warmth she says its a bit old fashioned but that's because I have one too. I think they are lovely! Lovely length covers the bum, looks really smart, hood is great size its bigger than other coats I have had so I do have to fold mine back (the fur bit) so I can see, daughters is similar. These coats are also, in our experience, extremely warm in windy weather. Where most coats we have had let the cold wind in, these do not! They wash well too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm 7 lovely coat, 10 Mar 2014
my daughter is a tall 9 year old (150 cm) and we bought the 11-12 yrs size and this was perfect size on her. The material and quality of the coat is lovely. The only slight problem is the zip as it's a bit difficult and it needs some practising. Once you get the hang of it you'll be fine otherwise i would have given it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket for school ., 2 Aug 2014
This parka looks lovely and cosy considering the price .My daughter is slim an average height . I wish I'd gone for the next size up as there isn't massive room for growth but may just last us a season.

5.0 out of 5 stars not just for children!, 10 Aug 2014
i am a size 10 but the 34 inch jacket fits me perfectly. it arrived way before estimated delivery & is a great price. cant wait to wear it in autumn/winter