Size: Size 7-8|Colour: Navy/Navy|Change
Price:£12.96 - £30.00

on 1 January 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. She wears it every week for her riding lesson. Good buy.
on 21 March 2014
My 9 year old daughter loved this jacket, her words "it makes me look smart and it keeps me warm without making me feel too hot".

Navy was not the colour of choice but wanted something that wasn't black or pink; this jacket did not disappoint.
on 9 May 2014
jacket excellent quality and perfect fit, really love it, will probably order another one in a different colour and size for next year.
on 5 March 2014
Not only does this jacket look fabulous on my daughter, the quality is excellent and such wonderful value for money
on 17 October 2013
Daughter loves this and won't take it off!

Only downside is there is not a hood which is not good in the winter months. Other than that a fantastic buy
on 30 August 2015
Was really impressed with the delivery & pakaging of the item arrived within time stated
Colour was just what was discribed. Item bought for a present which I'm sure will be loved by my horse riding granddaughter. This is the first time in purchasing tie item but would buy again. Size give room for growth
Would highly recommend
on 31 October 2015
This jacket is great for the price wanted something my daughter could wear for play and going out and about, its lovely and warm and looks really smart the blue is actually really nice for girls (she chose it herself) would definitely recommend.
on 26 March 2015
Envisaged my young daughter in this and it looked great - she loved it. Stylish and practical. I even chose the right colour ! (Not a pony rider either - it just looks good).
on 5 September 2014
Really pleased. Great little jacket for 7 year old. Lovely deep raspberry colour so pretty but serviceable. Great fit. Very lightweight but warm. Such good value !!
on 10 October 2015
As this is a Christmas present, I cannot really rate. That said, it is very well made, a beautiful colour and I'm sure the recipient will love it.