5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite oatcakes
I've had terrible trouble finding these in the shops. They are THE BEST oatcakes ever. I'm so pleased that I can get them online.
Published 13 months ago by Jill

3.0 out of 5 stars ingredients not fully listed
these oatcakes are okay, but i was disappointed that they contain milk powder- this was not listed on the ingredients when i viewed them.
Published 8 months ago by Ms. Lucy Slane

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite oatcakes, 8 Sep 2013
Jill (North Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars No palm oil, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I have been looking for Oatcakes without lots of additives. Just recently the supermarkets have been adding palm oil.
These are great.
The only prob is storing 12 packets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oatcakes - Patersons, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Great oatcakes at the right price - no palm oil so low in cholesterol is my reason for buying. Why are the supermarkets full of Nairns ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in show, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I was buying Waitrose's own oatcakes (made with sunflower oil) which I found delicious and healthy. They have discontinued them and the only available ones in all shops and supermarkets I went to around where I live in London are the ubiquitous brand made with "sustainable!!! palm oil (terrible for cholesterol too) or inhouse with same problem (or super expensive fanciful ones)...

Found Paterson's online and I have just placed my second order for 24 boxes!! They are FANTASTIC in all respects: flavour, consistency, crunchiness, level of baking. I am delighted. The delivery in bulk is even better than buying them in a shop, although dangerous from a "binge--on-them" point of view. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Simply the best oatcakes around, and at better prices than the shops or stores, be my guest and buy them you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paterson's Rough Oatcakes, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Yum, Yum they are in my tum! Just love these oatcakes. These are a great alternative to bread, absolutely scrumptious with butter, cream cheese, mustard cress, cucumber and/or beetroot. What ever topping you like. They are convenient for a packed lunch, a great filler without the 'full factor' of I have eaten two much.

They are one of the better oatcakes on the market due to 'not much' if any additives. The ingredients are Oatmeal, Olive oil (9%) and salt. Other brands have all sorts in them - Paterson's have the fewest ingredients. I have not found a company yet that beats this.

Compared to most these really are what they say. Yummy, yummy... oatcakes in my tummy.

3.0 out of 5 stars ingredients not fully listed, 25 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My satisfaction, 5 Nov 2013
Lenoir E. Albert (Cagnes-sur-Mer, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
As always with amazon, no problem. I have found again my pleasure withe the Paterson's oat cakes, as years ago when I was living in Scotland. Thank you very much and next order when the twelve pack is finished.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star only for oatcakes that do *not* contain olive oil, as implied, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I'm giving them one star only because the description on amazon [not on the packet] says "Containing all the goodness of rough wholegrain oats and olive oil". Well, there is NO olive in them. To interpret that description, they contain only the "goodness" of olive oil. LOL! That's getting close to being a trades description violation. If they were made with olive oil, as Clearspring's are, they'd have a better taste. Also, as another reviewer notes, they contain milk - not indicated in the description. We now have 12 packets that I'll have to glare at, or return, or enjoy less. Before writing this review, I did find this, but they're not available - Paterson's oatcakes that do contain olive oil, as stated on the packet here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paterson-Olive-Oil-Oatcake-Pack/dp/B006DI2M0O btw i *never* buy Nairn's because of its policy on using palm oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oatcakes for all occasions, 24 Jun 2014
Alan C. Crawford "SENIOR citizenSNOWBOARDER" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Exel cakes ideal for all occasions midmorning snack quick lunch ealy tea od late snack.pitty about loss of olive oil

Paterson's Rough Oatcakes (Pack of 12)