5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Does the job perfectly. Went on well first time and does not spoil the colours or appearance of the screen in any way. Fast efficient service, would thoroughly recommend.
Published 15 months ago by jamala37

3.0 out of 5 stars Took me 3 attempts but finally got it on...
Delivered really fast.

The instructions were clear but it seemed that the moment I peeled of the 1st part of screen protector 1, all the dust and hair in the world teleported to my exact location and found itself stuck to the screen protector. It was so bad that I decided to do attempt number 2, which unfortunately for me, wasn't any better.

After...
Published 12 months ago by Shannon Briggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: ScreenSkin® Pack of 3 High Quality Clear Screen Protectors Guard for Apple iPad Mini 1 2 3 Retina (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear protector, 6 Aug 2013
Good for the value 3 In a pack that's worth it, rather than one descent price and easy to put on thumbs up

3.0 out of 5 stars Took me 3 attempts but finally got it on..., 11 Dec 2013
Delivered really fast.

After many whispered threats and growls later, I finally got screen protector number 3 to work after a good hour of nothing but faffing about (though I think screen protector 3 gave in out of sympathy).

Then I had to work out the air bubbles which wasn't too bad.

My advice for when you put the screen protector on is, find a room with NO dust or hairs, clean your iPad to the point where you can flawlessly see each pore on your face and handle the screen protector like you would a newborn baby (unless you hate babies, then do the opposite).

All in all, I can't fault a product for my incompetence and I guess it's worth the money but if you have a short temper do not try it because I almost threw my iPad out the window.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value for money, 2 Sep 2013
great quality screen protectors from inspire and easy to apply.
definitely recommend, comes with a good sized microfibre cloth aswell
for the price its a no brainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Sep 2013
I love them. Quick and easy to apply and can't even tell its on my screen. No bubbles - nothing! Great product and great service. Highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Clear Screen protectors for IPadmini, 16 Mar 2014
These arrived in very good time - and were easy to apply. Unfortunately, my first effort has already started to peel away at the bottom left which makes it difficult for it to respond to the keyboard. I think I followed the instructions to the letter, including carefully cleaning the screen before attaching it, so not sure why it is doing this. I will eventually have to discard this one and try another one in the pack but for only one month's use, this is disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality, 22 Mar 2014
I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to put this on without bubbles but I followed the instructions very carefully and achieved success. In my opinion the screen protector is very necessary as the screen tended to get very grubby and hard to clean. The protector has drastically reduced that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest and does what it says on the tin, 28 Aug 2013
So handy and fail safe when you only need one but know that you've got two extra in a pack as back up! Arrived next day and perfectly packaged. It included a dust cloth.scrren protector is of a good quality and easy to apply... Wee, as easy as it can be.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must to protect screen from scratches., 13 Mar 2014
I've given this 4 stars because I found it very difficult to rid the screen of tiny bubbles, despite the little tool that comes with the pack. There must be a knack in applying it, which I obviously do not have! So, I have a few bubbles left which do not interfere with anything and the iPad is protected. Therefore it does what it says on the tin - a must to protect your iPad. Great value, speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jan 2014
Eire (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I just received them, good quality products, I waste one, cuz I couldn't put it on place without dust under! The second was good placed and I keep it. After them protector the screen colors stays the same, it's thin and glossy :) recommend!