4.0 out of 5 stars Good Thick Fleece
Delivered quickly and pretty much as described. It's a good thick fleece I use over a lightweight one for walking in. Mix of pockets for everything from a phone to keys and a hood that actually fits well. Lost a star because one of the big side pockets hadn't been stitched properly, so I needed to get out the needle and thread to fix it!
Published 9 months ago by Mr S

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very Happy
I am sorry at first glance looks good then the zips on pockets burst and no inside pockets also at the top of the main zip there is no proper finish to stop the zip from coming all the way off . sorry but not the best quality
Published 10 months ago by steven r.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Thick Fleece, 10 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Nov 2013
This is just what I was looking for in a fleece, I like it so much I bought two. Excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars Army/Combat Fleece, 30 Nov 2013
M. Neale "Angel-Eyes" (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
Really does what you expect from a fleece, i have been out with just a t shirt on under the fleece while its been - 0 degrees with frost an ice on the ground and have still been warm, the seller who supplied me mine was based in Ireland - this i did not know at the time of ordering, i thought it was being dispatched from within the UK,that explained why it took over 2 weeks to arrive, but there is a seller who sells them from within the UK via eBay and is based in Southampton, they are the same price but postage is half that of the seller in Ireland which does make it a better deal for the buyer - please note though, these combat fleeces do not come in a small size (well i haven't been able to find any yet) the first one i ordered was a L and even though it still fits OK it is a little on the large size so i decided to keep it anyway to wear over my bike leathers, i have since ordered 2 more but in M size, so when ordering keep in mind that these do run a little on the Large size !

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, glad I bought it, 7 April 2014
A good fit, the numerous pockets are useful, kept me warm and comfortable through the winter. I like it, a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss out, 2 Oct 2014
I was unsure of this product as its twice the price from other sellers but I'm glad I went for it. Arrived in a few days, very good quality and fits perfectly, I will be buying another one of these and one for the missus as she won't stop wearing this one!
If you want a good quality, well made military fleece this is one to go for, I went for size medium (I'm 6ft with atheletic build) and it fits just right. I will also order a size large for expeditions, don't miss out this is a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very Happy, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Mens Military Army Combat Recon Hoodie US British Fleece Hoodies Sweat Shirt Zip Jacket Smock New (Apparel)
Got mine and was instantly happy with it, it's great to wear, nice and warm if there's a bit of a nip in the air, it has a good shape to it and looks ace with jeans, the two main pockets are very good. Mine came from Ireland and as the seller stated, it took and age to get to me, I could have walked it faster but I was warned so I cant complain. I wish there were some more decent colours, black definitely seems to be the best. Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tat, 24 Oct 2014
Mr. I. B. Hunter "Ian Hunter" (Horsham W.Sussex) - See all my reviews
I am going to give this to my dad for cleaning out his garage. I did order this for myself but hated it as soon as I opened it. It feels like the material they use to line the trunk of a car with, it feels horrible and corse and is not comfortable to wear. Stitching is coming apart without it even being worn. I certainly wouldn't recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is not a JACKET. It's a FLEECE. And only a FLEECE, with a hood., 25 Oct 2014
I like this item, don't get me wrong, but I honestly thought it was a jacket... The image of the item on my phone wasn't too clear so I go blindly by the title.

As a headline which contradicts itself several times, I shouldn't have purchased this item. However, it's a nice garment. Hooded, warm... just not a jacket.

Plenty of pockets, always a good sign.
This item would be great under a jacket, just not advertised as a jacket.

I am returning this item on Monday, but if it was Spring/Autumn, I would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 23 April 2014
Fantastic jacket, excellent quality prompt delivery. This is my 3rd jacket I have ordered and I'm so pleased with them I can't recommend then highly enough,