5.0 out of 5 stars Army/Combat Fleece
Published 7 months ago by M. Neale

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very Happy
I am sorry at first glance looks good then the zips on pockets burst and no inside pockets also at the top of the main zip there is no proper finish to stop the zip from coming all the way off . sorry but not the best quality
Published 5 months ago by steven r.

5.0 out of 5 stars Army/Combat Fleece, 30 Nov 2013
M. Neale "Angel-Eyes" (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
Really does what you expect from a fleece, i have been out with just a t shirt on under the fleece while its been - 0 degrees with frost an ice on the ground and have still been warm, the seller who supplied me mine was based in Ireland - this i did not know at the time of ordering, i thought it was being dispatched from within the UK,that explained why it took over 2 weeks to arrive, but there is a seller who sells them from within the UK via eBay and is based in Southampton, they are the same price but postage is half that of the seller in Ireland which does make it a better deal for the buyer - please note though, these combat fleeces do not come in a small size (well i haven't been able to find any yet) the first one i ordered was a L and even though it still fits OK it is a little on the large size so i decided to keep it anyway to wear over my bike leathers, i have since ordered 2 more but in M size, so when ordering keep in mind that these do run a little on the Large size !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Nov 2013
This is just what I was looking for in a fleece, I like it so much I bought two. Excellent value

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very Happy, 28 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, glad I bought it, 7 April 2014
A good fit, the numerous pockets are useful, kept me warm and comfortable through the winter. I like it, a good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Thick Fleece, 10 Mar 2014
Delivered quickly and pretty much as described. It's a good thick fleece I use over a lightweight one for walking in. Mix of pockets for everything from a phone to keys and a hood that actually fits well. Lost a star because one of the big side pockets hadn't been stitched properly, so I needed to get out the needle and thread to fix it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 23 April 2014
Fantastic jacket, excellent quality prompt delivery. This is my 3rd jacket I have ordered and I'm so pleased with them I can't recommend then highly enough,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit, 14 April 2014
Got mine and was instantly happy with it, it's great to wear, nice and warm if there's a bit of a nip in the air, it has a good shape to it and looks ace with jeans, the two main pockets are very good. Mine came from Ireland and as the seller stated, it took and age to get to me, I could have walked it faster but I was warned so I cant complain. I wish there were some more decent colours, black definitely seems to be the best. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars recon black hoodie, 4 Mar 2014
I like this relatively inexpensive hoodie for its well made, casual look . It is both warm and comfortable and can be worn either as an inner or outer layer. All in all I am happy with the garment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad seller, 7 July 2014
Wrong colour. Wrong size. Over a month late. Fleece is good with some minor damage. No response to complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheaply made, 27 Feb 2014
the photos and the 'Military' description suggest a thick, rugged & durable fleece but this feels thin and cheaply made. Certainly not the quality I'd expect at this price, plus the delivery time was very slow.