5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!
Very happy with my purchase I am a size 8-10 but got a medium as I my cup size is a C and fits perfectly! I would recommend buying the next size up of the one you would usually get as they do come up a little small but fit perfectly! Very happy buying another bikini right now!!
Published 3 months ago by vic

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good for the price, was a bit off white and mucky when it arrived (which was sooner than expected) but a wash fixed that. The sizing however is inaccurate. The top and bottoms for the Medium are definitely comparable to a UK size 8 nowhere near a 10 or 12 but luckily i fit into them reasonably well however the bottoms are quite tight.
Published 2 months ago by Zahria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 26 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 16 Aug 2013
Bought this for my teenage daughter going on holiday to spain, looked good and no horror stories of it falling off so I was happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to get a small size so that the ..., 6 July 2014
I had to get a small size so that the top would fit, but doing so does mean that the bottoms are too small and dig in x

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 29 Jun 2014
to small

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay..., 27 Jun 2014
I am a size 8 so ordered a small and found it extremely small:( got more of a size 6

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing deal, 25 Jun 2014
Perfectly white as described, difficult to find the right bikini for me (large cups but small chest) simple to tie to amend the length being slightly too long. Quick Delivery, amazing deal

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big on the top, 16 Jun 2014
The pants fit perfect ! Top was just a size too big! Such a shame because it's a really nice bikini.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bikini, 4 Jun 2014
I am very pleased with this product I bought, it fits nicely however it is not the colour I expected as it doesn't match the picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, great bust boost!, 27 May 2014
This bikini looks really good on, the cups give a great boost, the bikini bottoms are low rise as shown in the image which I prefer to bottoms that reach your belly button! Great value for money, very happy with this purchase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›