4.0 out of 5 stars :)
Really great/fun T shirt, but it fits a little small, despite that I wear it all the time and it's great :) good quality (not see through, don't worry)
Published 16 months ago by Dorothee

1.0 out of 5 stars Was tiny and was ripped at the back
Published 4 months ago by Shameela

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 17 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter very pleased, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ladies fitted t shirt HULK kitty, iron man kitty, thor kitty All sizes (Apparel)
Hello all

I ordered a small for my daughter who is a size 8 and it is a perfect fit. Price was good and was delivered quickly. My daughter is very pleased with her t shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, just sizing is a problem., 10 Mar. 2015
The actual T-shirt looks great. Loverly design.

Main problem is the sizes.. The sizing is just really bad. I ordered a medium for my friend cos she likes oversized tops.. However it's certainly not that. The medium is the size of an average small T-shirt. So if you do want to order this order it in at least a size bigger then you really want.

But the actual T-shirt is great thats why i've given it 4 stars. Just be careful on the size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was tiny and was ripped at the back, 14 Dec. 2014
I'm so annoyed, I bought this as I love the avengers and I also love cats so I thought this was perfect. I was excited. I waited a week or two for this to arrive and I opened it and It was tiny! I turned it around and it had a rip at the back and I was so annoyed. I'm usually a size 14, and I ordered a large, but it was more like a childrens large than a mens large. I'm so annoyed, i'd never wear this out, just at home or bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Nov. 2013
I ordered a medium and I am a size 10/12. It's a perfect fit, it came very quick and I couldn't be happier with it I highly recommend :)

3.0 out of 5 stars which is a shame as I love the design, 26 Nov. 2014
Design is not quite as advertised with the colours not being correct. "hulk" collar is red, and "widow" and "eye" cats are actually brown rather than grey.

I've already worn it once, and the design is starting to peel and the transfer is damaged - disappointing. Will be asking for a replacement or refund, which is a shame as I love the design.

The t shirt is also on the small side. I purchased the large as I have rather broad shoulders. However, I wont be wearing this t-shirt out as its not long enough, so it will probably only be worn around the house or in bed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small sizes, 13 Jan. 2015
Ash C (Hartlepool) - See all my reviews
I decided to order a large as it was cheaper than my usual size of s/m and it just to say fits me. I'm not big in build either as I usual take a small (uk size 10).

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing wrong, 2 Dec. 2014
Although the T shirt quality and design are good, the sizing is way off. I ordered size Large as a birthday present for my friend who is a size 14. As soon as I looked at the T shirt I could tell it would be too small for her. I tried it on myself and it is a very snug fit. I am a size 10! I have kept the shirt for myself, as it is a nice shirt, I like it and it just about fits. However, bear in mind when you are ordering that the Large delivered to me is actually a smallish size 10, so I dread to think what the smaller sizes are like.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 20 Sept. 2013
Bought this for part of my nieces Xmas present, I ordered large, this item came must be a size 8, will not be,buying anymore from this company. Wrongly advertise size. If you are a 14 don't waste your time buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small sizes, 16 April 2015
Ordered a Mans XL to make sure it fitted after reading other reviews. Even this is very fitted im normally a 16 so this should be big on me.