on 2 October 2013
The product arrived quick, quality of the shirt is fine, but disappointed because the stamp is
not centred it's around an inch on the right and it leaves you with this one sided feeling!
on 4 December 2013
My only problem with this is that it arrived in an ordinary envelope with no plastic bag. The envelope was battered when it arrived so a bag would have been sensible. As it happens it was fine. The t-shirt itself is great. Decent quality and a real bargain.
on 12 March 2014
For the price, this is a perfectly made T shirt and with a brilliant design. I chose it because it was half the price of its rivals. The quality is probably just as good though. Definitely buy it if you are a Big Bang fan!
on 12 March 2014
Bought this for my son in law, who, like me, loves Big Bang Theory. He was very pleased with quality, Showed off to friends.
Great value, delivery quick. Recommended
on 25 May 2014
Prompt delivery,quality of t shirt is good, but the sizing is on the small side........I bought this as a present an he was pleased with it.
on 20 October 2013
Perfect for my son who loves Big Bang theory.
Very quick delivery, perfect sign and good quality.
Very pleased for Christmas.
on 22 June 2015
Bought as a present for our daughter - she loves it. Size as expected, quality fine, and arrived quickly. Great!
on 12 March 2014
The rock/paper/etc. images are colour instead of black and white. I ordered XL but the size is more like an L.
on 25 January 2014
Xmas present for my son who has worn it many times. Loves it. Washes really well. A bargain price. Great!
on 2 April 2014
perfect for showing off my love for Big Bang Theory. Even if i did have to explain it to my friends