5.0 out of 5 stars sorry but Im so happy that they fit my fat legs, 26 Nov 2013
These Rockport snow boots are f****ng gorgeous, sorry but Im so happy that they fit my fat legs.
Pucker solid construction, comfy and good quality leather.
The colour is like a cranberry red, lighter than maroon, darker than cherry, difficult to describe colours. The picture on MY monitor is very close to the actual colour.
The D rings are gold coloured metal. Would have preferred brass or silver tbh.
Lining is cream faux fur,not thick enough to impede the sizing though. The tongue is much thicker fauz fur as you can see from the picture.
These are not padded so I dont know how warm they'll be in the snow (not snowing here yet).
The laces are thick and strong.
Havnt worn them outside yet but walking around house they feel comfy enough.
I got a size 6 when Im only 5 - 5.5 (UK size) so I can wear thick socks if I want to.
The Amazon box they come in is pretty big.
Wasnt any leaflets or info in the box, I expected something from the company telling me about the boots.
I was expecting to have to send back as I normally have to get boots that are extra wide if Im lucky enough to find them and buying these without trying on I took a chance, glad I did as they are nigh on perfect, not sure there is room for jeans to tuck in but normal people with normal sized legs will have no problems with jeans.
Dont expect ladylike dainty boots, they are fairly chunky but not overly heavy.
I Cannot wait for the snow now.
Love love love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Excellent, 22 Jan 2014
Boots look fantastic with skirt or trousers, I love them perfect for rain or snow or just for walking. They take a little time for the leather to soften up so you can pull the laces tight around ones ankles however easy to wear. I have large calves and there is generous space so all is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present hit!, 26 Dec 2013
A. Hayward (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my wife for Xmas. What a hit. She loves them. Says they are comfy, warm, waterproof and good looking. Colour is pretty much as was displayed on my iPad - cranberry red, thick ladies, thick sole and warm faux- fur linings all the way to the toes. The are chunky - Doc Marten types, but really good looking! Well recommended. Sizes were accurate to uk Clark's shoe sizes (that's what I based them on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
i bought for my girlfriend and she loves them enough to order the black ones

5.0 out of 5 stars winter style, 4 Feb 2014
Bought for my wife who's so fussy but loved these and they looked very stylish in the snow. The price was very good as well . Happy wife happy me .

Rockport Womens Aliana Lace Up Snow Boots