5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots
Published on 7 Nov 2012 by Emski

1.0 out of 5 stars Bucket detail fell off inside 4 weeks!
Published 9 months ago by Nicola Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 7 Nov 2012
I've been looking for the right boots for a year! I ordered these assuming I would have to send them back because they didn't fit or the quality wasn't right etc. I read the reviews first and made the decision to order a size 6 (I'm a 5). They arrived the next day 5 minutes before the school run - I tried them on - and kept them on!! They are so comfy - the heel is soft and bouncy and they are light and quiet to wear. I will probably buy some brown ones next. Very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, small sizes, 10 Jan 2014
Good quality boot and very comfortable. Quite small - I originally ordered in my normal boot size but had to return and replace with size up. However, good service; replacing them was easy and hassle free, with the new size being sent out before I had returned the old pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bucket detail fell off inside 4 weeks!, 9 Feb 2014
Boots are gorgeous and really comfortable. Rocket Dog is a favoured brand of mine. Really disappointed that the buckle detail - silver coloured clip at the end of the tucked in strap - fell off really early on in to the ownership of them. I am now left with the dilemma of taking off the other clip or leaving as is! Too late to return the item. £32 not well spent on this occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 5 May 2014
M. J. Rich "Simplysam" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Love these boots but glad I read the reviews and went up a size as my usual size 6 would definitely have been too small! The size 7 is perfect though and really comfortable. I wanted a pair of black boots for work that would go with trousers or skirts and these fit the bill perfectly. I wear them all day with no discomfort whatsoever and they were a good price too! Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 1 Dec 2012
Sai (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable, I'm usually a 7.5 - 8 so took a risk getting a size 7. I just managed to get away with it as they fit just right. And they make my feet look smaller. They look great with skinny jeans or under boot leg jeans. A great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 8 Oct 2014
I bought these exact boots last winter and they fitted me perfectly as a size 8. I bought them again this year and they were far too small, but still advertised as an 8. I even held the old boot and the new up next to each other and the difference was ridiculous! About 3 inches smaller than boots supposedly the same size. Also the colour is different from the picture, they are more like a faded yellow. Needless to say, I was very disappointed and will be looking for other boots. Thank goodness Amazon is so good at returns!

3.0 out of 5 stars strange size, but very pretty shoes, 18 Oct 2012
Well, I like the way these ankle boots look like, but unfortunately, the size doesn't seem to fit me at all. I have mostly size EU 36, but it turns out, in Rocket Dog brand 36 is too small, and 37 is way too big. That's a shame, really, because they are really pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed with the size, 1 Oct 2014
Although I take a size 5.5 I orderfed a 6 after reading the reviews.
This was tight and uncomfortable although the legth of them was fine.
I had already worn them out so could not send them back. They have cripled me and it is a great shame because I absolutely love the look of the boots.
What a waste of money - maybe I should have ordered a 7?

5.0 out of 5 stars rocket dogs!, 23 Jun 2014
I love these boots! I have got a high instep so usually find it difficult to get ankle boots that will go over my foot but these fit perfectly. I have had them 6 months now but they are still in excellent condition. I wear them for everything from walking the dog to going to the pub. and I have only had to have them re-healed once! best xmas pressie ever!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 2 July 2014
Not sure if I would have purchased them if they hadn't been on sale but now that I have them they are very good quality even though they are not leather - they look well made and pretty sturdy. Definitely go for a bigger size as others have said. Now I just have to wait for the end of the sandal weather to wear them!

Rocket Dog Womens Satire Boots