5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Fabric Soft Tops on sports cars
I can highly recommend this for fabric soft tops. I have used it for a number of years now, treating my car every 6 months. The car is not garaged so this protection is essential. Not only does it protect from rain/UV etc., I do not have a mould problem either.
Published on 5 Sep 2011 by Duckeg

3.0 out of 5 stars Fabsil proofer 2.5l from Yeomans outdoor
I haven't used the proofer yet which I bought to reproof out tent after a wet week in Devon over half term !! I know it will work though as it was recommended to me by friends we camp with, so there is the plug for the product. Feedback really is about delivery, which to be fair to Yeomans was a matter of days. However, I wanted to repeat a comment I read on a review...
Published 1 month ago by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Fabric Soft Tops on sports cars, 5 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin, 20 Oct 2011
very good waterproofer. I have a medium sized tent (6 man) that I bought from Asda that has always been a little damp when it rains. it does not leak as such but the inner skin gets very damp, and I would not like to be caiught in a very heavy prolonged down pour of rain in it. So I was going to replace it, but it is very easy to put up by my self and is ideal for weekends away. So I decided to give reproofing it a go and see how it worked. the tin says to brush on the water proofing. although this is the most economical way of doing it I used a pump up garden sprayer (9.99 from B&Q for two off 1 litre sprayers) and did it that way. Once a section of the tent had been fully covered i used a wall paper pasting brush to rub it into the fabric of the tent. after one coat there was a significant iprovement to the water proofing of the tent and the nylon fabric felt firmer and almost thicker. There is enough for two coats in the 2.5 litres tin so I gave it a second coat. the tent has a new lease of life, in fact its water tightness is far better than when it was new. its water tightness is as good as my big tent which has a water proofing hydrostatic head of double that of my medium sized one. I am going to buy another couple of tins to do my big tent. I can thourouly recomend it. a must have for all serious campers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproofing Awnings, 31 Oct 2009
M. Bridge "Sun Seeker" (UK and Spain) - See all my reviews
Grangers Fabsil Waterproofer does exactly what it says it does. It is relatively simple to apply, so long as you make sure to apply it to a clean surface. If the surface is not clean the application by brush or roller just stirs the dirt about and makes it look awful. An added bonus if you are down in sunny Spain is that it has UV Protection. Follow the instructions on the tin and you will do a good job. I don't know yet how long one application will last but I anticipate a couple of years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Nov 2010
A great product, easy to apply with a brush and it really works.
I use it on horse rugs and outdoor jackets

5.0 out of 5 stars it DOES work on soft top, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fabsil Plus UV Paint on Proofer (Sports)
UPDATEING THIS REVIEW .used this on my soft top ( it says black on tin but it is clear used on dark blue top ) and it worked, BUT only after 4 coats. SO my soft top must have really been uloved by last 2 owners.. i sprayed it on, then used a cloth ( as it says on tin ) DO NOT RUB IN THO use cloth to soak up excess ie place on soft top and pat the cloth as i rubbed and took to much off hence it failing to work..also give it up too 8 hrs to dry after each application.. so i apologize for my first review saying it was rubbish it does work..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab waterproof, 14 Nov 2010
Have applied this to my tent and it does exactly what it says on the tin!! Even after heavy rainfall, no leaks from seams..

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD STUFF FOR CONVERTIBLES, 19 July 2013
WORKS GREAT ON MY CONVERTIBLE BUT TITLE IS A LITTLE MISLEADING LIQUID IS CLEAR.
I KNEW THAT AND MY ROOF IS BLACK ANTWAY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 1 April 2013
Used on the soft top of my black 10 year old mazda MX-5. Easy to apply, quick to dry and immediate results. Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 1 Feb 2013
Great product, I used it on a dinghy spinnaker and re-proffed a couple of tents, then a rucksack. still loads left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff !, 2 Oct 2012
This product never fails to satisfy we use it frequently to reproof outdoor equipment it goes on beautifully and dries very quickly

Fabsil Plus UV Paint on Proofer