Hopefully I wont need to use this protection, and it includes Accident and Theft cove at a very good price.
Published 9 months ago by jill mackman

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Service
Published 7 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Service, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover for All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7", UK customers only (Accessory)
Service appalling, tried to say my dropped and cracked Fire was fixed by switching off and on! Said I had no cover for accidental damage! Said was out of warranty when insurance purchased less than 6 months ago! Then asked me who I thought the insurance was with!!! On phone for an hour, constantly put on hold, at one point half way through my sentence! Kept saying I need to do research here at my end. Not a clue what they are doing. Also kept referring to my 'phone' despite being told a dozen times it is a kindle. Eventually after an hour of this she informed me that 'now I am always knowing that you have an extended warranty' she can transfer me to the correct dept! Cue another 10 minutes on hold. Then a much simpler conversation, an apology and a replacement on its way! Forming an association with a company like this must surely be bad for Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing; inadequate very expensive, 29 Nov. 2013
This is a disappointing insurance - I thought it would be like the Square Trade cover on my previous Kindle but it only covers accidents and theft so it is very expnsive for no cover of the most likely problem. Not worht taking out this kind of insurance what one needs is a cover that will deal with all eventualities and replace immediatle a Kindle that is not working or stolen. I could have got this limited cover at a third of the price from my appliance insurer

3.0 out of 5 stars it seems ok, 9 Jan. 2014
havnt had a claim yet so not really much to say except it came in my name(the buyer) but the product was for my wife. rang customer services and they told me it didnt matter whos name is on it, its the device thats covered so nothing needs to be changed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hope I never need it!, 12 Feb. 2014
I can't really comment as haven't needed to make a claim but the cover provided seems good and priced competitively

5.0 out of 5 stars and it includes Accident and Theft cove at a very good price., 19 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing you can get, 28 Dec. 2013
I had this when I had my first kindle and just be for it ran out my kindle was broken and had no problem with is phoned them they sent me a new one out no problem,I have had it again with my new one,

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good service, 29 April 2015
Just smashed up my screen after a drop. Called up the number and after just a 10 minute conversation the guy told me he'd have a replacement sent out withing 2-3 days and an email on the way confirming it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Accident & Theft Cover, 20 Feb. 2014
Mr. Rob Duncan (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I like this because the policy was clear and precise and I would recommend it to any of my friends who have Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection Guaranteed, 18 Feb. 2015
Good value guarantee. Not had to use it yet and hope that will continue so cannot comment on how well it will work but if it is like the one on a previous Kindle should be very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Kindle., 28 Dec. 2013
To have a 2 year cover is good, and for less than £40.00 covering accident and theft is excellent. In this day and age we live in a world of theft which is unfortunate.