5.0 out of 5 stars why we chose your product.
Chose this policy because of the price. Also for the the cover that was also provided for the,kindle we purchased.We looked at other policies,that are about and yours was by far the best,on offer.
Published 8 months ago by terryharvey

Several things in the T&C's I didn't think would be an issue, given the limited number of replacements!!

This is NOT mentioned in the key facts sections. Which seems very, very odd.

Published 16 days ago by Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars why we chose your product., 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2-Year Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover for All-New Kindle Fire HD 7", UK customers only (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Dec 2013
I had ordered my kindle and insurance frm Amazon for my son's Christmas prezzy. I had arranged for it to be delivered to my work as nobody was at home to receive it at the time. I received the kindle within 3 days but not the insurance. Within two hours of me emailing the seller, I had received not just one but 3 emails assuring me another would be sent out plus an email version to! And here it is!! Very impressive customer service and i am extremly happy as will my son be on Christmas morning. THANK YOU!

4.0 out of 5 stars protection, 10 Jan 2014
Did not receive a written policy. Only have an email to confirm that it is in place. Don't know if this is correct or not

4.0 out of 5 stars 2-Year Kindle Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover, 3 Feb 2014
D. R. Sale - See all my reviews
Hope I never have to use it but peace of mind is there! Delivered as promised and appears to be what the Doctor ordered..

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!, 5 July 2014
If the response to my query today is an indication of the quality of service for this policy then I wholeheartedly recommend it. Fast, friendly and super efficient. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Protection Plan for the Kindle., 7 Mar 2014
No complaints on the price and coverage of this product protection plan. Great Buy! If your Kindle is lost or stolen or you drop it no worries, its covered in the plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value insurance plan, 18 Jun 2014
Peace of mind for a reasonable premium, when my grandchildren want to play their games, and are not always as careful as I might be.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is limited to a single device. You have to buy a new plan each time., 11 Aug 2014

This is NOT mentioned in the key facts sections. Which seems very, very odd.

You cannot transfer this to a different device. Only a different person. IE if you have 2 7" Kindles only one can be replaced. As each device has a different serial number. Even if you live in the same household.

...So you can't un-insure once and have another replaced. I understand the reason for limitations like this. Surely it would be friendlier if the transfer could be made once in the 2 year term!

If the contract runs out after 3 replacements/uses - even if the devices is stolen 3 times - there shouldn't be a such a limitation.
effectively they're still paying out the same for each plan.

I find this unfriendly and more focused on profiteering rather than being a means to help customers who've purchased this plan.
I do wonder how many plans they'd sell if this was mentioned up front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection plan for Kindle Fire, 27 Dec 2013
G. Saabor - See all my reviews
Bought Kindle as a Christmas present for my youngest granddaughter - she is over the moon with it. Suddenly realized it would be a good idea to insure it - judt in case. Price seemed reasonable for 2 years protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant but how do i claim, 10 May 2014
I am not quite sure how to make a claim yet as I have had the last 3 kindle fire hd returned under guarantee as they were faulty