5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Absolutely LOVE this series, I want an Alex and Laylen!!! Waiting until number 3 to come out is going to be difficult!
Published 15 months ago by Judith W

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure!
Oh I really wanted to like this book but found it repetitive and not as great as the authors other books, not sure if I'll continue with the series.
Sorry just not for me this one.
Published 16 months ago by Jenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it, 3 Nov 2014
I love the book as there is always something to look forward to in it . I have also spread the word and my friends are loving the series . I can never put the book down until I reach the end for their is also a lot of suspense. I wouldn't recommend this book to children as their is sexual parts,swearing,terror and threat. One thing I would like to happen is for the book to be a film set.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 13 Jun 2014
again brilliant book hard to put down, story line was good and keep u pulled in .. i would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 20 Mar 2014
I really liked the book and the characters had good back stories so you felt for them and wanted to read more

4.0 out of 5 stars gripping from the start, 18 Mar 2014
Thought free book and might be ok. Oh how wrong! It was really good from the start and now book 3 can't come soon enough. Not like your normal supernatural based book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book 2, 13 Feb 2014
Fab book can't wait for the next one! Think it's going to turn more serious would like a happy ending though=)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 8 Feb 2014
It's fabulous can't wait for the next one couldn't put it down definatly a page turner will be reading again

4.0 out of 5 stars good start, 8 Jan 2014
I believe it is a great book in a good series. My only problem is that at the end she changes the characters ages. How does Alex turn from 21 to 18? And why does she copy some of her work from the fallen star series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 Jan 2014
Love me some supernatural stories and this does not disappoint.

It's as good as the first book. The story is well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kathy, 31 Dec 2013
I really loved the second book, since getting my kindle last year I have read lots of books, and I have to say this is one of the best! The first book was free which is even better but I guess the author knows what she is doing because I had to buy this to find out what happens next (it was worth it) and I am going to look for something else she has done! The ending was great, I now can't wait for the next book!!

Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises Book 2)