5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely
Our daughter loves this toy, it is very colourful. It is washable which is also great. Fabulous product, really pleased
Published 6 months ago by Cronan Hehir

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed with this Mickey
A bit disappointed with this Mickey. The one I was sent looks nothing like the one in the picture - my one's face is furrier and is his nose isn't as defined, and he doesn't have a tail :(
Published 4 months ago by Lunar Hare

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed with this Mickey, 15 Aug 2014
Wanted to send this one back and get the one I saw in the Disney Store for £7 which was much better quality, however my 9 month old daughter had already ripped the tags off this one, so looks like he'll be staying. She loves him and I suppose that's all that matters, although may get the Disney Store one anyway and keep this one as a 'spare'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 31 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 May 2014
We got these for my sisters wedding to make up part of gift boxes for the kids, they loved them and never left down all day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent incorrect item, 9 Oct 2014