5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Quality
Our bakeware was in state so, having spotted an offer in Waitrose on their new premium Swiss designed range, we purchased a small baking tray, a roasting pan, and a pizza tray. All this 25% off. They were great, so much better than my old cheaper quality trays and pans.

Published 13 months ago by GC_13

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 31cm
Awesome product except,.... Watch out - this is not 31cm. it is 35 x 37 and does NOT fit in our oven
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Aficionado

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 31cm, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware Rectangular Baking Sheet - 31 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Quality, 18 Nov 2013

However, I could not resist spending a little more to see what Le Creuset offer for a little more money.

Whilst I am still pleased with my Waitrose trays/pans, you can see and feel the quality. More weight, softer finish, cleans so easy it is untrue and nothing whatsoever sticks. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Bakeware I’ve Been Waiting For!, 12 Nov 2013
I've collected various Le Creuset ceramic casserole and baking dishes of varying sizes and colours over the years and have always been really pleased with the quality, and more importantly for me how easily they are cleaned - even where food is really baked on it’s never a problem. They are so well made and they’re a real pleasure to use. Therefore I didn't have any concerns whatsoever when I saw they'd brought a new bakeware range out and bought five individual pieces, sight unseen. They're brilliant. I can honestly say in all the years I have been (reluctantly) cooking every day for my family that this is without doubt the best bakeware I've ever used – every tin I’ve bought over the years I’ve hoped would work like these ones, but they never have. I've so far made Yorkshire puddings, roast chicken and gammon, roast potatoes, Calzone's, and various other bits and pieces and nothing has stuck, not even a little bit. Even the baked on tomato passata from the Calzones just wiped off with kitchen towel. I've always bought decent quality kitchenware, and the roasting tin replaces my Mermaid brand tin (which I thought was supposed to be the best, and which at £35 was twice the Le Creuset price) but which weekly left me seething as I yet again tried to chisel my joint and roast potatoes out of it. I'm saving up for a set of Le Creuset saucepans now, and do you know their products are that good that I wouldn't even mind if Santa left me some this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Creuset Bake Ware, 22 Nov 2013
jon miller (ponte vedra beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
On my return from US I needed to buy new kitchen cooking pans and decided on Le Creuset, high quality and I'm very pleased thus far( but this will be the subject for another review)back to our main program - Based on the above I purchased a set of Le Creuset bake ware, could not be happier-nothing sticks and they are all very easy to clean. If you need a set of quality bake ware don't hesitate, you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Jun 2014
High quality baking tray. Been using regularly now for several weeks and looks as good as new. No issues with sticking and washes to spotless in seconds every time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Jun 2014
Someone else has mentioned that it is too big for the oven - I have the same problem - so measure the space on the shelf before you buy. I am using it pushed over the shelf and it is certainly non stick, just a pity that it is not dishwasherproof

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooks well, extremely easy to clean but slightly challenging shape, 30 May 2014
The best baking tray I have ever owned! Highly recommended, just be aware that as it is square it my not fit in your dishwasher!

Pros
+ Solid weight tray
+ Doesn't stick but still cooks well
+ Extremely easy to clean (even by hand)

Cons
- Because it is square and quite wide, it doesn't fit under the "shower" head in the dishwasher; less of an issue given how easy it is to hand clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking sheet, 20 May 2014
Excellent baking tin - have used this so many times and it is truly non stick - also it is so easy to clean - just a quick wipe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 21 April 2014
Been using it for a while now still looks brand new. No matter what we cook on it. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential piece of kit ., 1 April 2014
It's true what they say , you pay for what you get . This is pure quality .
After spending , ironically , a small fortune on cheap , inferior sheets and tins , I purchased this . Doesn't buckle and washes with ease , if you look after it and treat it like the superior product that it is .
Can't recommend this enough and hope to build up more of a collection when money allows .