on 12 November 2013
I've collected various Le Creuset ceramic casserole and baking dishes of varying sizes and colours over the years and have always been really pleased with the quality, and more importantly for me how easily they are cleaned - even where food is really baked on it’s never a problem. They are so well made and they’re a real pleasure to use. Therefore I didn't have any concerns whatsoever when I saw they'd brought a new bakeware range out and bought five individual pieces, sight unseen. They're brilliant. I can honestly say in all the years I have been (reluctantly) cooking every day for my family that this is without doubt the best bakeware I've ever used – every tin I’ve bought over the years I’ve hoped would work like these ones, but they never have. I've so far made Yorkshire puddings, roast chicken and gammon, roast potatoes, Calzone's, and various other bits and pieces and nothing has stuck, not even a little bit. Even the baked on tomato passata from the Calzones just wiped off with kitchen towel. I've always bought decent quality kitchenware, and the roasting tin replaces my Mermaid brand tin (which I thought was supposed to be the best, and which at £35 was twice the Le Creuset price) but which weekly left me seething as I yet again tried to chisel my joint and roast potatoes out of it. I'm saving up for a set of Le Creuset saucepans now, and do you know their products are that good that I wouldn't even mind if Santa left me some this year!
on 18 November 2013
Our bakeware was in state so, having spotted an offer in Waitrose on their new premium Swiss designed range, we purchased a small baking tray, a roasting pan, and a pizza tray. All this 25% off. They were great, so much better than my old cheaper quality trays and pans.

However, I could not resist spending a little more to see what Le Creuset offer for a little more money.

Whilst I am still pleased with my Waitrose trays/pans, you can see and feel the quality. More weight, softer finish, cleans so easy it is untrue and nothing whatsoever sticks. Very happy.
on 14 December 2013
Awesome product except,.... Watch out - this is not 31cm. it is 35 x 37 and does NOT fit in our oven
on 29 July 2015
As per other reviews..this warped on the first time we used it. Surely a baking tray should be able to take any temp...expecially when you are paying money like this. My favourite cookware and im so disapointed! Ive asked for a replacement to see if another is any better but looking at the reviews i guess not.

Update: On my second and it still buckles. Label states temps up to 240 but this was only in at 200 and still happened. Asking for a refund!
on 24 January 2015
Expected better quality from Le Creuset. The tray warps when using in the oven at 200c. It feels sturdy and of good quality but very disappointed with the warping.
on 20 May 2014
Excellent baking tin - have used this so many times and it is truly non stick - also it is so easy to clean - just a quick wipe
on 24 October 2015
I have one of thes and also a roasting tray - they are pretty expensive compared with some other ranges and I expected them to be superior because of the le Creuset name. The roaster lost it's non stick fairly early in it's life - it sort of bubbled off like it was not properly adhered - This was despite care not to let it into contact with metal utensils and it was not used on the hob.

This Flat sheet has retained it's not stick surface, which, even after some months is still effective. However the tray buckles in the oven in the same way and other cheap trays and this is disappointing.
on 29 June 2014
High quality baking tray. Been using regularly now for several weeks and looks as good as new. No issues with sticking and washes to spotless in seconds every time.
on 6 December 2014
It's a little too big for my oven shelves..but it will fit in on a tilt.Looks like I need a new cooker!
on 21 April 2014
Been using it for a while now still looks brand new. No matter what we cook on it. Good value.