5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Bakeware I’ve Been Waiting For!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware 33cm Rectangular Cake Tin (Kitchen & Home)
I've collected various Le Creuset ceramic casserole and baking dishes of varying sizes and colours over the years and have always been really pleased with the quality, and more importantly for me how easily they are cleaned - even where food is really baked on it’s never a problem. They are so well made and they’re a real pleasure to use. Therefore I didn't have any concerns whatsoever when I saw they'd brought a new bakeware range out and bought five individual pieces, sight unseen. They're brilliant. I can honestly say in all the years I have been (reluctantly) cooking every day for my family that this is without doubt the best bakeware I've ever used – every tin I’ve bought over the years I’ve hoped would work like these ones, but they never have. I've so far made Yorkshire puddings, roast chicken and gammon, roast potatoes, Calzone's, and various other bits and pieces and nothing has stuck, not even a little bit. Even the baked on tomato passata from the Calzones just wiped off with kitchen towel. I've always bought decent quality kitchenware, and the roasting tin replaces my Mermaid brand tin (which I thought was supposed to be the best, and which at £35 was twice the Le Creuset price) but which weekly left me seething as I yet again tried to chisel my joint and roast potatoes out of it. I'm saving up for a set of Le Creuset saucepans now, and do you know their products are that good that I wouldn't even mind if Santa left me some this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb bakeware, 3 July 2014
Very good quality. Does exactly what it says. Solid built. Easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday pan, 21 Jun 2014
We did have a problem with our first one of these this is a replacement which Amazon kindly provided. The first one lost it's surface in places. I have a whole set of these and they are great apart from this problem on one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2014
I have bought a few of this range. I am most happy with the quality and love the fact they clean easily and parchment is not necessarily needed (dependent on what one is baking!) they have a good clean look and are sturdy and weighty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made to last, 22 July 2014
Superb quality oven/bakeware, feels very strong and a good weight. Great price and very quick delivery from Amazon. I will definitely be buying more from this range.

Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware 33cm Rectangular Cake Tin