5.0 out of 5 stars ironing table mini
love it useful to use for quick access instead of pulling out large board that does the main laundry weekly
Published 14 months ago by Agnes Grozier

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality
A bit lightweight but very space saving and it does the job required. It's not used that often so should last awhile.
Published 17 months ago by Ros H

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Iron Worx 73 x 30 cm Table Top Ironing Board (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap but it does what it needs to, 29 Sept. 2013
I have bought this so I can sit down and iron as I am heavily pregnant and can't stand at the ironing board for as long as I used to. It's a cheap product and so that is what you should expect, but it does the job. After 2 hours of ironing yesterday the board was very damp at the end so I think it needs to have a good dry out and I perhaps won't use it for as long next time, I suspect it won't be the longest lasting product I've ever bought, but for the money I paid I don't think that can be a cause for complaint!

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear ..., 20 April 2014
i bought this for use in my sewing room . The size is perfect for me but no padding meant both imprint of the metal base on my fabric AND water from the steam all over my work surface meant I was very unhappy. I know, I know you get what you pay for but this is (even at this price) not fit for purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy, 17 Jan. 2014
should have taken notice of the other reviews - you get what you pay for. The board is very flimsy, if you wanted to put pressure on a garment to press it, I'm sure the board would either buckle or the legs would collapse. You are better off spending more and getting a sturdy board which is what I have now done.

5.0 out of 5 stars ironing table mini, 8 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough but not as described., 11 Dec. 2014
Fits into small spaces and doesn't take up much room when its out. Good enough for me as I mainly use it for sewing jobs as well as a full size ironing board when needed. Not very good build quality unfortunately as the board tends to bend slightly under the weight of the iron. However, for the money I paid it is not bad at all. I was slightly disappointed when it arrived as the cover was totally different to the one shown above. Mine is orange and says Beldray all over it but if you are not bothered about the look of it then I would still recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Cynth (Harrogate North Torkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant for pressing small things and sewing seams, covering very thin could use a bit of padding.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 July 2014
A bit flimsy, not much padding but very hand just the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 16 Feb. 2014
It's small ironing board but it's ok. You can put it on the table and if you want to iron kids' clothes it is perfect for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Jan. 2015
Great little iron board. I sometimes find getting the legs down a little bit of a problem but that's its only fault.

Iron Worx 73 x 30 cm Table Top Ironing Board