5.0 out of 5 stars Happymum
My daughter loved this and unwrapped her birthday gifts with great care! Good quality paper and worth it for the smile it received!
Published 10 months ago by Angel 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor service, Poor quality
Some how I missed the bit about where to add the name and they said they contacted me asking for the name. I never saw that message. I did not get a message saying that it had been dispatched. Should they send you an enquiry e-mail you only have 24 hours before they dispatch it. God forbid someone have a life and not check their e-mail every 24 hours.

The...
Published 17 months ago by E. goodin

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor service, Poor quality, 4 Nov. 2013
E. goodin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benedict Cumberbatch Personalised Birthday Gift Wrap with 2 Tags. Enter your personalisation in the gift messaging facility at the checkout.

The quality of the paper looks like something some one has done on a rather shoddy home printer. The colours are faded and I was not impressed with their service or product.

The paper is NOT as bright as it appears in the picture listed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happymum, 7 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 20 Feb. 2014
I read the reviews on this after purchase and was concerned as there were people saying it was poor quality.
It isnt. It is strong and a good size, the personalisation makes it even more special and went down very well with my friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my friend, who is one of Benedicts biggest fans. she was so delighted when she say it, she screamed with happiness. it was great! the quality of the product was great, nice thick paper with two tags. i would definitely reccomend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars meemee, 30 Dec. 2013
This has got to be my favourite find on amazon this xmas. The paper was very thick and good quality. I chose the benedict cumberbatch birthday paper which also let you personalise to the receipient. My daughter was estatic it had happy birthday, her name, from benedict cumberbatch on the paper! She wont part with the paper! I was so impressed with the paper, ive ordered some more and had it personised for my mum whos a fan of cliff richard. Lovely idea to make a gift extra special.

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter will be happy, 6 Nov. 2013
I'm somewhat disappointed, it's a lot of money for what it is, rather cheap DIY print job, you get one sheet and two tags. ok now the pros - it arrived quickly and I know my teenage daughter will scream with delight! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 9 Sept. 2013
This wrapping paper made my daughter squeal with delight so it was job done on that front. Arrived very promptly and in excellent condition so there's nothing more you could want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Paper but not Personalised, 22 Oct. 2014
I love this paper but was told they tried to contact me regarding the personalisation on it but I hadnt replied so they just sent it without really disappointed as my daughter would have loved to have her name on but I didnt see where anybody had tried to contact me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2014
great idea and very good quality paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Sept. 2013
I have bought this for my niece who is a great fan of Benedict's. I will use one sheet to wrap her present and let her keep the other in pristine condition!