on 25 September 2013
These files are for a slightly smaller filing cabinet or box which is exactly what I was looking for. Nice that I could prefer a small number and they arrived promptly. Thank you
on 11 May 2014
Very good product very sturdy and will serve the purpose purchased for. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
on 12 April 2014
EXCELLENT, DOES WHAT IT SAY'S AND FITS THE BOX INTENDED FOR, WOULD BUY SAME AGAIN AND FULLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
on 21 November 2013
Needed some A4 suspension files and chose these as they were a good price for the number supplied. They are good quality and come supplied with labels and tabs.
on 16 January 2015
I bought A4 (not foolscap) for an oak office desk where there is hanging files in the drawers but they are small, ie: A4 - perfect.
on 15 May 2014
i did not receive the advertised item, but what i did get was equivalent in quality and function. Item fits an A4 filing cabinet, not a foolscap filing cabinet: it amazes me that looking at the other comments people ordered this expecting it to fit a different size filing cabinet!
on 22 March 2014
Delivered very quickly and now being used in my new filing cabinet. The tabs that come with I find difficult to use so just put sticky labels on the actual handing file, never managed to use the tags very successfully at the office either.
on 4 December 2015
It was my mistake to think that a folder would be bigger than the actual paper it holds - it is just common sense. I just tweaked the box metal bar so that they actually can fit. but now there is a gap of about 5 cm on both side of the folders, and I am not sure how papers will remain in the folders when moving the archive box.
Plus a bigger indentation would make sure the folders stay in place. Again this was my first purchase and in the future will know what not to buy.

It is important to note though that this parcel was sent to me from an actual return of some sort, since, the label bag was already opened and left opened, and some folders torn at the bottom. perhaps, checking the lot before sending it again is to me primordial.
on 2 October 2014
The suspension files I received were not green as pictured, however the description states they are Manilla, and the ones I received were indeed a light brownish colour. I have a problem with the description "Heavyweight" though, as these files are much flimsier than previous ones I have bought. I would avoid buying them again due to that issue.
on 3 August 2015
The files are perfect for what I wanted. They are smaller in size than a lot of ones found in offices but fit my home desk perfectly. You should defiantly check the dimensions you want before buying these as there are at least three versions out there that i have come across.

The files are purely made from card and so are slightly weaker than some of the plastic or plastic covered versions on the market, but are there cheapest I found and definatly professional quality.