on 12 June 2014
I ordered this for a potential photoshoot and it is tiny! My son was only 6 weeks and its doesn't fit him/his head. Literally only suitable for a baby upto 3/4 weeks old.

The actual costume is well knitted.
on 23 September 2014
Tried the outfit on my 2 day old and it was far too small, it wouldn't even fit on his head. So not 0-3 months as advertised.
on 22 May 2015
I figured it was going to be a cheap thing on the basis of such a low price but it wasn't, its great quality... took its time getting here so order in plenty of time :) adorable and will be purchasing more.
on 11 December 2013
The item never turned up even waiting for longer than 2 months. I got my money back although I had to wait for a while so good job that my friend's baby was not born yet.
on 22 December 2015
The package arrived quickly in a sealed envelope. When opened it looked exactly like the image but smelt like smoke. I've washed it before using it and it is ok now.

Thank you for the quick delivery.
on 24 June 2014
Good quality but 4 stars only as it's on the small side. Hopefully will fit my new born in few weeks time:)
on 15 November 2014
Not great, not very nice/soft material and doesn't really look like a tortoise. Wouldn't recommend the product but having said that I didn't have great expectations (due to price) ane to was worth the risk.
on 26 July 2014
I bought this in anticipation of the arrival of my first baby, because it looked ridiculously cute. It took some 3 weeks to arrive in the post, which I don't mind, because I'm still pregnant. It's actually a darker green than it appears in the first picture. Looks more like the second and third pictures. The material is not as soft as I had hoped, so I won't be putting my baby in it for long periods of time. It'll be good for a couple of novelty photos though. Incredibly good value.
on 15 January 2015
Don't buy, it's poor!
on 2 December 2014
This is so, so cute!! I ordered it for my (soon to be here) baby as I love tortoises and I couldn't be happier. I cannot wait to put this on my new arrival and get some beautiful pics!