on 14 November 2009
Bought these trousers as they were so cheap to use playing rounds over the winter period.But on recieving them they are top quality trousers,they fit and feel better than ones that I bought for more than three times their price,the material is excellent and it has two back button down pockets,,,,,,these are a steal at this price and any golfer would be glad to have purchased them!
on 30 October 2009
good quality look good can't fined any fault with this value for money product
on 18 January 2010
These golf trousers are very good quality, fabric and finish. They are a good fit too.
Not easy to see in photo but they have inverted front pleats.
Arrived very quickly, ordered Saturday arrived Monday afternoon!
on 12 November 2013
For the money (£13.99 when I bought them) these are very good value. However, the non-pro version of the same item is currently only £7 from the same vendor and the trouser is actually better. The fit is more relaxed, the material less shiny, the front pockets bigger. It lacks the Dunlop logos. Oh no! For half the price it's a much better deal.
on 12 April 2010
My son bought me a blue pair of these trousers for my birthday and I was so impressed I immediately ordered a second black pair. You would be REALLY hard pressed to find any better Value For Money product on the market. They are comfortable and appear to be extremely well made. I would thoroughly recommend them to any golfers out there.
on 12 January 2015
Bought these for walking, very comfortable, normally take 34" waist, ordered 36" based on other reviews and are a perfect fit.
on 24 December 2014
Lovely trousers and very comfy. I found the waist a bit tight compared to other same size clothing. I like the trousers they are well fitted and do not flap around in the breeze too much.
on 30 November 2014
For what I pay these trousers are good value compared to the more experience ones you pay double the price I will order these trousers again
on 10 July 2014
This are approx 2" narrower than other 30w trousers that I have bought
on 19 November 2014
Couldn't be any better and an inexpensive price too