4.0 out of 5 stars New take on Victorian steampunk

3.0 out of 5 stars Disenchanted & Co Review
Published 5 months ago by Evampire

3.0 out of 5 stars Disenchanted & Co Review, 5 Feb 2014
Evampire (Gonzales, LA USA) - See all my reviews
The first book in the Disenchanted & Co. series is an intriguing steampunk fantasy that takes place in an alternate America that lost the Revolutionary War. While the world building is remarkable and the glossary in the back very helpful, I found that I still was left feeling a little confused about some things involved in this alternate world. The ending was such a surprise and sets up the next book very well, but I’ll have to wait until I read the next book because I’m not sure that I like this series as much as I do the Darkyn world.

See my full review at: Paranormal Haven .com

4.0 out of 5 stars New take on Victorian steampunk, 5 Feb 2014
J. Cooper "Jude" (Hove, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disenchanted & Co. (Kindle Edition)
and it works! I can usually take or leave steampunk - often more towards the leave I'm afraid but I enjoyed this new take on it. I like the fact that our heroine refuses to acknowledge magic exists - everything has a logical explanation and is a woman very much in charge of her own destiny. I liked this first meeting with Kit and look forward to more books in the future from Lynn Viehl.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy come, easy go., 27 April 2014
Mrs. A. S. Hayward "valentine 36" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disenchanted & Co. (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad book, but very light and fluffy. The characters needed more body, I hope this happens to make the series more enjoyable.

Disenchanted & Co.