4.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling gust for your armpits in the morning
I bought this recently as it was on offer at £1.09 and I needed my order to get over a tenner. I usually only ever pay a quid for antiperspirant going with Right Guard from the £ or 99p stores.

Published 6 months ago by Ace reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
its ok if you can get it to spray
Published 5 months ago by pope

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling gust for your armpits in the morning, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Nivea Men Stress Protect 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray (Personal Care)

I am glad I bought this as it works well as an antiperspirant - some brands I have used don't agree with me at all - and even some different scents from the same manufacturer don't.

This works well for me and the novelty is that the spray has a twist on / off which is a bit different but it is the power of the spray. It's like giving your pits a spray with compressed air which I must admit is quite thrilling in the washing and dressing routine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nivea products are so good and go down well with most, 15 Sept. 2014
Mrs. Christabel J. Cowley (HEREFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Started to collect a few things for xmas presents and as these were on offer it was an extra bonus. Nivea products are so good and go down well with most people

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Anti-Perspirant, 16 Oct. 2014
What can one really say here?
Anti-Antiperspirant is more of a personal choice, however I have been using this deodorant for some years now, and I find it never lets me down. It is fantastic for my sensitive skin, and also has a pleasant light scent that lasts, and seems to prevent perspiring on overly warm days .

Overall, the quality is good and the price is very reasonable - the product always arrives fairly well packaged and is speedily delivered.
I recommend that you give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars good all rounder, 18 July 2014
Powdery spray but excellent performance and nice scent

5.0 out of 5 stars Stress, 13 Sept. 2014
M. J. Piper (UK) - See all my reviews
A very good anti perspirant and nice smell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Excellent all round good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Aug. 2014
Great price, really good deodrant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
My son likes the antiperspirant effect but wasn't keen on the fresh smell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Nice smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
Malcolm Gregory (Comrie, Scotland) - See all my reviews
A good item, does exactly what it says - recommendable

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›