5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo C440 - Dubai, UAE

Published 11 months ago by Raj

2.0 out of 5 stars Lousy DVD drive
Published 13 months ago by margaret

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo C440 - Dubai, UAE, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lenovo C440 21.5 inch All-in-One Desktop PC - (Black) (Intel Core i3 3240 3.4GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)

I bought this all in one desktop from Dubai and the cost was USD 700.00 and being used for the last 3 months. The performances of the desktop is fantastic. Sleek design, good resolution, especially quick start. Really superb and worth to buy and you will be satisfied 100%.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lousy DVD drive, 28 Sep 2013
We bought this machine in March and the DVD drive was working fine. Tried to load some software the other day when the disc kept ejecting and the DVD was not recognised. Rang Lenovo who asked us to reinstall operating system. Did that - no joy. We now have to send machine back to Lenovo and it will be away 10 days. They did ask if we could extricate the drive but are loathe to tamper with it because if we did damage it I dare say they would say the warranty is invalid. Looking on the internet I have noticed that the dvd drive is a problem with the Lenovo 440. Not impressed with aftercare service nor with this aspect of the computer. We won't be buying another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo with Windows 8, 12 Dec 2013
Mr. R. D. Dunn (wiltshire, england) - See all my reviews
This all in one is a very good buy and loads up pretty quickly. Good screen and reasonably quiet fan and motor. When I decided tyo upgrade, i was tempted to buy a Lenovo laptop which was certainly cheaper but anticipate a better longevity with my current purchase. I hope I am right!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast with a high definition picture, 30 Aug 2013
I am pleased with this desktop pc, so much faster and clearer than my old Dell though that served me well for ten years. My only complaint is that Amazon reduced the price by over thirty pounds the day after I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo computer great buy very happy, and seems future proof, 2 Jun 2013
Great looking piece of equipment fast speed should last me a while
Easy to use great features slim, space saving

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressive, 17 July 2013
Mustafa Feroze "mufer" (England) - See all my reviews
I have previously owned Sony Vaio VGC LS 37e desktop and I loved it . Unfortunately it broke due to a fatal hard drive error and just couldn't be repaired. I have also owned Lenovo laptops and I was happy with their performance . I therefor decided to try Lenovo desktop for a change .I am sorry to say that it has been a disappointment for me. Neither the looks are great nor is the keypad function. Keys are stiff , make a lot of noise on striking .It certainly is no where near as good as Sony Vaio in anything that I think of. Unless your budget is tight ( it is quite cheap for its specifications ) I will not recommend it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo C440 21.5 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Core i3 3220, 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, 17 Dec 2013
Chris "Lis" (NOTTINGHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The PC is good to look at, nice and compact with a large, clear screen. Pity about the Windows 8 though, not very intuitive or user-friendly 'til you spend a lot of time studying how to operate it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not exist, 4 Nov 2013
I ordered this item as it appeared to be great value for money. It was not until completing the order that I noticed the incredibly long delivery date attached to it (around a month). I thought that that would teach me a lesson. The order had a three-week dispatch date, the end of which was well over a month.

On the very final day, I receive a message "We regret to inform you that we have been unable to source the following item".

Why then, is this item still for sale on Amazon? Very disappointing service all round.

I expect the PC would have got 5 stars, had it actually turned up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014