Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 7 September 2013
My 2 year old daughter loves it, good delivery, packaging and good quality would certainly recommend it to everyone that kids like doc mcstuffin
on 13 October 2014
Dont doubt for a second that after purchasing you'll be humming 'Time for your checkup' and the especially catchy (tedious?) 'Bop, bop, bop' in work for weeks to come. Quite simply this is the CD you'd expect - lots of annoyingly captivating songs that your children will love. There's pretty much all the main songs from the show, plus a few I hadn't heard before all in high quality audio to drive you barmy for weeks to come! Seriously though, this CD in the car has really lifted the mood during shot commutes - I say short because the one down side to this album is that all the tracks are far too short; some as brief as 20 seconds long!
Despite this though, its a worthy purchase and if your children love 'doc' then I'm sure they'll love this album too.
on 13 August 2013
my daughter loves singing to all the songs from the show, they are all about 20-30 secs though so the cd is done in just over 20 mins.
on 29 October 2013
This cd is brilliant for any Doc fan.I bought this for my 2 girls and they love it.My 2 1/2 year old doesnt stop singing the songs.Would recommend.The songs are short,but that doesnt matter.
on 12 December 2013
This item turned up as expected so a brilliant service from Amazon as usual. We bought my 3year old daughter a kiddies cd player for christmas so needed some cds to go with it. I saw this and knew my daughter would love it as she is Doc Mcstuffins mad. The packaging is colourful and fun and the songs on there are great. We havent opened it yet as it is for christmas but Im sure it will be fine
on 4 November 2013
This CD is a great puchase as it contains all the songs my daughter knows and loves from the tv show
on 16 November 2014
My kids and I love this CD! The songs are short but so catchy, with really sweet but important messages about health, looking after yourself and friendship. I often start singing "time for your check up" whilst shopping in Tesco!
on 12 October 2013
This CD features a lot of the sings from the show. Its around 20 minutes but this is good as it quickly goes throigh each son which is great in the car for parents and just enough before kids get bored!
on 22 January 2014
My daughter is a big fan of Doc McStuffin and loves singing along to all her favourite songs. CD now in car and we have a Doc Karaoke everytime we're in the car. Well worth the buy for any Doc fans.
on 27 February 2014
A great value cd with super sound quality packed to the gills with all the show favourites. My little one loves it and so do I. Will purchase more as gifts in the future. Highly recommended!