5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Sept. 2013
My 2 year old daughter loves it, good delivery, packaging and good quality would certainly recommend it to everyone that kids like doc mcstuffin

4.0 out of 5 stars Strikes the right chord, 13 Oct. 2014
LDJ "Leedjones.co.uk" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Dont doubt for a second that after purchasing you'll be humming 'Time for your checkup' and the especially catchy (tedious?) 'Bop, bop, bop' in work for weeks to come. Quite simply this is the CD you'd expect - lots of annoyingly captivating songs that your children will love. There's pretty much all the main songs from the show, plus a few I hadn't heard before all in high quality audio to drive you barmy for weeks to come! Seriously though, this CD in the car has really lifted the mood during shot commutes - I say short because the one down side to this album is that all the tracks are far too short; some as brief as 20 seconds long!
Despite this though, its a worthy purchase and if your children love 'doc' then I'm sure they'll love this album too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great choice, 13 Aug. 2013
my daughter loves singing to all the songs from the show, they are all about 20-30 secs though so the cd is done in just over 20 mins.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Oct. 2013
This cd is brilliant for any Doc fan.I bought this for my 2 girls and they love it.My 2 1/2 year old doesnt stop singing the songs.Would recommend.The songs are short,but that doesnt matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cd for my doc mcstuffins mad daughter, 12 Dec. 2013
This item turned up as expected so a brilliant service from Amazon as usual. We bought my 3year old daughter a kiddies cd player for christmas so needed some cds to go with it. I saw this and knew my daughter would love it as she is Doc Mcstuffins mad. The packaging is colourful and fun and the songs on there are great. We havent opened it yet as it is for christmas but Im sure it will be fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD!!, 4 Nov. 2013
This CD is a great puchase as it contains all the songs my daughter knows and loves from the tv show

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Doc McStuffins: The Doc Is In (MP3 Download)
My little girl loves it. Its great. Didn't like the price £5 for the album only afew secs off each song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doc McStuffins CD, 16 Nov. 2014
My kids and I love this CD! The songs are short but so catchy, with really sweet but important messages about health, looking after yourself and friendship. I often start singing "time for your check up" whilst shopping in Tesco!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doc fan must!, 12 Oct. 2013
This CD features a lot of the sings from the show. Its around 20 minutes but this is good as it quickly goes throigh each son which is great in the car for parents and just enough before kids get bored!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Doc Fan, 22 Jan. 2014
My daughter is a big fan of Doc McStuffin and loves singing along to all her favourite songs. CD now in car and we have a Doc Karaoke everytime we're in the car. Well worth the buy for any Doc fans.

Doc McStuffins: The Doc Is In