5.0 out of 5 stars comfy fit., 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Spiral Ring Snuggies (10) ASSORTED Kit (3-4 UK size reduction for rings 1-6 mm wide)- Ring Adjusters (Jewellery)
Saves having to have a ring resized, comfy to wear and little chance of them falling off like others I have bought in the past, they spiral around the back of the ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars they where so hopefully, 27 Feb 2014
I did not know that my ring was that big and I got the small ones and I needed to use 2 but they emailed me about it and I ordered the bigger size and they perfect thanks its lovely to be able to wear my ring again

4.0 out of 5 stars Super idea for making rings fit nice., 7 Jan 2014
A very nice way to make your rings fit nice and snug no more slipping off your fingers so no worry about losing them an ideal solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Mar 2014
These spiral ring snuggies are exactly what I wanted.I can now wear my favourite ring again with confidence knowing that the spiral snuggie will stay on the ring no matter how many times the ring is put on and taken off.

ARRAY(0xabaf60a8)