5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Handsfree Earphones
I think these Earphones are great and fit perfectly. I needed handsfree for my work whether in the car or will clients and works well. I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Fame and was disappointed that earphones were not supplied at the same time.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs Lindsey Thorpe

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but
The pads for the in ear phones are not that comfortable and the reproduction is tinny. I have nothing more to say!
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Handsfree Earphones, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: cellmax Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 In Ear Handsfree Headphones Earphones With Mic And Volume Control Remote - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., 5 Dec 2013
I was gutted when my new Samsung Fame didn't come with headphones as I use the radio a lot. I tried other headphones but they didn't work very well. Ordered these with my fingers crossed that they would do the job and they are fab! I would definitely recommend them. Prompt delivery too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but, 8 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 2 Oct 2013
I thought I would try these for while I was working and was quite disappointed by them. They don't seem to want to stay in my ears and I don't know if it is where I'm always trying to push them in but I've found that after a while my ears start to hurt, so not very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 25 Mar 2014
Bought these earphones to use with my Samsung Galaxy Fame phone and they do the job just fine Arrived on time and I am very satisfied wit my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
Great product and price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 12 Feb 2014
Excellent value for money , I can listen to music while walking , or listen to exercise apps hands free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Feb 2014
I bought these for my wife. She loves them. Much cheaper than official headphones and you get a hands free, microphone version here. For the money it would be difficult to find better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars ear ear, 30 Jan 2014
Needed these for our new mobile phones. She who must be obeyed says they are quite good and I bow to her knowledge as I have not yet had the time to use them.