5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Excellent idea, my KC spaniel loves it. Coming back from a nice wet muddy walk he will lay down on the towel, I zip him up and ..... peace. No mud up walls or over the floor. Don't know why I waited so long. size good for my KC but he is a big one.
Published 14 months ago by Julie

3.0 out of 5 stars Towling dog bag
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by Ally Gowans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Dogs & Co Toweling Dog Dry Bag for Cocker/ Spaniel Sized Dogs, Size 4, Blue (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog dry bag., 19 May 2014
This is the exchange large size perfect I would say when ordering don't go by collar size go larger for the height, so at least the dog can stand up.good product.brilliant service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Towling dog bag, 15 Dec. 2011
Made of substantial toweling material I bought this bag to keep a tired and dirty springer spanial warm and my car less muddy than it usually is. It certainly does that very well, the dog appears to be confortable wearing it in the car. She can however escape from the bag very easily whenever she wishes to by forcing a paw through the neck of the bag and pulling the zip down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog dry bag., 19 May 2014
Ordered a size 3originally for jack russel cross. The neck size is what I ordered it by, but had yo exchange for a size 4 to get the height, all swapped very quickly received the bigger size before I had time to return the smaller one very good service , good item not used it in anger yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doggy grow bag, 7 Mar. 2013
It's ok, but nothing special. Found a far more robust doggy sack from Waggers, but admittedly, it was a lot more expensive. Just goes to show, you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't do without this now!, 10 Jan. 2015
I wish I had of bought this months ago my dog is happy to go into it after walks and is dry in no time, it's saved my furniture getting wet and reduced the wet dog smell great item. Very prompt and curtious service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 13 Jun. 2014
I bought one of these as I have a cocker spaniel that just loves mud and water she sits and waits to be put in her bag now saved my car and has stopped the cold damp look

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof, 15 May 2013
Unwittingly I purchased this item in the belief it was waterproof however all it is is a towel with a zip, not impressed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Dog not keen to be this restricted Looks as if it would be ideal. But no

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
dog is gradually getting used to it!