Superb item, cannot believe I have been bathing my dogs for so long and not used one of these.

Published 1 month ago by FussyMissus

3.0 out of 5 stars Towling dog bag
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by Ally Gowans

5.0 out of 5 stars Less splashing, drier dog and much less hassle when dog bathing!, 7 May 2015
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dogs & Co Toweling Dog Dry Bag for Cocker/ Spaniel Sized Dogs, Size 4, Blue (Misc.)

The key to their use is to wash the dog, then roughly towel dry the dog, and then, and ONLY THEN, pop the dog on the open bag and zip it up. If you put a soaking dog straight into the towel then it will just soak through and not do the job it is supposed to do - confine and keep warm a wet dog.

If you follow the advice then your dog should sit happily in the bag for a short time, snug and warm, and drying.

Before I used this product I would bath the dog and then towel dry the dog, and whilst this worked well enough, the dog would wander around shaking itself and generally making a nuisance of himself whilst I bathed the other dog. Now he gets towel dried and zipped up for ten minutes whilst I peacefully do the other dog and the end result is a drier, warmer cocker, less water everywhere, and no worrying about what he is drying himself on (like the furniture).

It is meant for short use only, so you do have to keep your eye on the dog whilst he is in there.

Washes well, but the first couple of washes produces a ridiculous amount of fluff in the tumble dryer, and yes, it does 'bleed' colour slightly but no more than a dyed towel.

Highly reccomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Feb. 2014
Excellent idea, my KC spaniel loves it. Coming back from a nice wet muddy walk he will lay down on the towel, I zip him up and ..... peace. No mud up walls or over the floor. Don't know why I waited so long. size good for my KC but he is a big one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Towling dog bag, 15 Dec. 2011
Made of substantial toweling material I bought this bag to keep a tired and dirty springer spanial warm and my car less muddy than it usually is. It certainly does that very well, the dog appears to be confortable wearing it in the car. She can however escape from the bag very easily whenever she wishes to by forcing a paw through the neck of the bag and pulling the zip down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog dry bag., 19 May 2014
This is the exchange large size perfect I would say when ordering don't go by collar size go larger for the height, so at least the dog can stand up.good product.brilliant service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog dry bag., 19 May 2014
Ordered a size 3originally for jack russel cross. The neck size is what I ordered it by, but had yo exchange for a size 4 to get the height, all swapped very quickly received the bigger size before I had time to return the smaller one very good service , good item not used it in anger yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't do without this now!, 10 Jan. 2015
I wish I had of bought this months ago my dog is happy to go into it after walks and is dry in no time, it's saved my furniture getting wet and reduced the wet dog smell great item. Very prompt and curtious service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doggy grow bag, 7 Mar. 2013
It's ok, but nothing special. Found a far more robust doggy sack from Waggers, but admittedly, it was a lot more expensive. Just goes to show, you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 13 Jun. 2014
I bought one of these as I have a cocker spaniel that just loves mud and water she sits and waits to be put in her bag now saved my car and has stopped the cold damp look

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves going in his dry bag. It ..., 3 Jun. 2015
My dog loves going in his dry bag. It really calms him down and he can relax as he dries.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Dog not keen to be this restricted Looks as if it would be ideal. But no