5.0 out of 5 stars Great
This hat looked great. My son loved it and it was good quality. Doesn't look cheap and looked great. Used for world book day at school.
Published 12 months ago by R. Bull

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, I suppose
Why do you want a Cat In The Hat hat? If it's for a one-off joke or party, then yeah, I suppose this will do the job.
It DOES stand up tall when worn, and DID fit my 8-y.o.'s head. But quality it isn't.
Flimsy, almost see-through, it just looks cheap'n'nasty. It's glorified bandage paper, not even proper cloth. We daren't wash it.
I repeat: the hat, I...
Published 14 months ago by R. T. Clayton

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, I suppose, 10 Mar. 2014
R. T. Clayton "DarceysDad" (the red rose missionary, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I repeat: the hat, I grudgingly concede, IS fit for purpose, but buying it is only a better choice than fancy dress hire if you consider it disposable.
Would we buy another? Not a chance.

3.0 out of 5 stars CAT IN THE HAT HAT, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cat Fancy Dress Red & White Striped Hat in the shape of a Top Hat Adults &Childs (Sports)
Ordered for my niece who has a large head so went for adult hat oh boy am I pleased I did the hat was a tight fit for me and I have a very small head usually purchasing a child's hat for myself. As to it fitting my niece I had to remove the inner lining then it just about fit. The quality is quite poor and the height of the hat is no where near as tall as the picture shows but then for the price all I can say is it did the job. On the plus side the dispatch and delivery was second to none.

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 21 April 2014
Item arrived 3days after the latest delivery day making it completely useless to me (party already gone). The hat itself is made of very flimsy see-through fabric and would not stand upright on its own. Would have been ok for a £1, but not worth any more than that..

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 27 Feb. 2014
This hat is terrible quality. It's like a cheap Christmas hat, when it arrived my little sister was actually really upset. This isn't worth more than 50p I seriously do not recommend!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the Price - a Bit tight (watch out if you got a big head) Arrived Quickly, 8 Feb. 2015
Quality was, it's okay for the price. I wasn't expecting miracles. The fit is quite small (or my head is huge) - decide as you wish. It's made of a sort of felt. It does stay up, which is important for this costume. Cant complain too much - right for the price. Arrived on time, even in the Halloween rush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 May 2014
R. Bull (Wales) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Looked great, 25 Nov. 2013
It looked the part for sure! Bought for Cat in the Hat which I went as for Halloween, looked brilliant. Shame it never stayed up properly though, kept having to fluff it up again to make it look non-floppy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job at a cheap price, 19 Aug. 2013
Perfectly good for what we needed, if a bit floppy (nothing that some bubblewrap inside couldn't fix!). If you want something more substantial or better looking, you'd have to pay more, but this was fine for a fun event.

3.0 out of 5 stars Try before you buy, 19 Sept. 2014
Got this for my sons fancy dress. Hat doesn't stay up as tall as it shows in the pic but is of decent quality. Would prefer to go out n get though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, doesn't stay on your head, 27 Nov. 2014
Bad quality, doesn't stay on your head, requires some type of padding and its such a thin material it just fell part