4.0 out of 5 stars Rockpoet Mens Rockports Lite 2 Moc toe Shoes
I liked this product because of the comfort and it appears to be well produced, the product is fit for purpose.
Published 14 months ago by Alexander

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchased a wide fitting, but extremely narrow!
Published 6 months ago by M. Hodgson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockpoet Mens Rockports Lite 2 Moc toe Shoes, 29 Jan. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchased a wide fitting, but extremely narrow!, 3 Sept. 2014
M. Hodgson "mikeh" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Only good thing I can say about these shoes is that they are light weight. They allegedly have low friction linings to reduce the risk of blisters, but in less than half a mile I had huge blisters on my heels and had to take them off. The problem seems to be a pressure point at the back of the heel where the fabric 'pull on loop' is sewn in. Now I've worn them, can't return so taking them to the charity shop. They are made in China and quality is as expected from something a third of the price. If they really were wide fitting as the label said, then I dread to think what regular would have been, as these were really narrow/tight fitting.
The last pair of Rockport shoes I bought in the States about 20 years ago were really good, these aren't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Rocsports Mens shoe, 25 July 2014
As usual delivered promptly,shoe excellent,the most comfortable shoes ever.Warning these shoes are a very small fit ,I take size 8
normally but find size 9 perfect fit.Would advise buy one full size bigger than normal. I now have bought 4 pairs of these and intend to buy more whilst they are still available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun. 2014
These are great value for the money, they are truly lightweight and cushioned so well, that when walking, they put a spring in your step.
Over the years I have had many pairs of Rockport shoes which I always found comfortable and these shoes are no different.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange sizing, 7 April 2014
Wierd...A UK 9 in this style is much too tight whereas a UK 9 in Rockport Hilland Derby is much too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 10 Jan. 2014
Does what it says on the box... A lite stylish shoe that looks good with jeans, chino's and cords. Highly Recommended and now a full convert to Rockport shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport shoes, 12 Dec. 2013
Very light on the feet and stylish. Great to find stylish shoes in a large size (13) also in 1/2 sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good smart casual shoes., 22 July 2014
C. A. Moreland (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good smart quality shoes. I have worn all summer and they still look good.
Light and well supported with a special shock absorber heel.
I take size 10 and they fit very comfortably.
Would recommend Rockport shoes - fir is good as is the quality and look.

1.0 out of 5 stars it is narrow and small, 29 Oct. 2014
I order the shoes as my usually size 7.5UK, but it is small and narrow for me.
because i had been on my holiday outside, so when i came back to return and replace the shoes. it is no longer eligible for return.
how can i get a pair of shoes fit my feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Vicious, 18 Sept. 2014
In general I more or less invariably get blisters from new shoes but these reached a new level of discomfort. Within about 200 yards walking these had given me bad blisters on both heels. I will persevere but I fear these may be consigned to the cupboard.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›