Format: DVD|Change

on 13 October 2013
If you like Caro - then get this dvd of the live exclusive concert she did for Radio 2 earlier this year (2013). Fantastic sound, well sung and great music
on 22 October 2013
Absolutely wonderful performance by Caro Emerald. Beautifully filmed, demonstration quality. Backing band full of great expert musicians. Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this bluray disc. I can highly recommend it to anyone who like genuine music.
on 1 November 2013
I have become a great fan of Caro in the past 12 months.
She and her band certainly perform well as I have grown to expect but the DVD shows one basic fault and that is that the venue is too small for her and the camera and audio are not congruous.
The camera highlights the smallness of the stage and the audio brings in too much band volume and stultifies Caro's magnificent voice and stagecraft.
So the band is great and she is fabulous.
The DVD and the BBC venue spoil these great talents.
I still watch and listen though.
Who wouldn't? she is a great entertainer.
Geoff De Lacy Australia
on 11 October 2013
Caro Emerald has to be one of the best if not the best singer around. Her song are so different to anything on the market at the moment. every song she has done is brilliant. I cannot this DVD, she just as good live as she is on CD a must buy.
on 1 November 2013
l love the type of Music Caro Emerald is into, she's a terrific singer and performer, the Dvd is well worth buying.
on 30 October 2013
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!! BUY IT NOW.SUPERB CARO~BRILLIANT BAND.A REALLY WONDERFULL SHOW.YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.TIME FLIES WHEN YOU WATCH IT.SO COOL.
on 22 October 2013
a very good show very entertaining she puts on a good show I enjoyed the show on tv so was pleased its on dvd
on 29 October 2013
Very entertaining DVD. Caro Emerald at her best. A must for all fans old and new. I fully recommend it
on 8 January 2016
I was very disappointed in this. I love Caro's music and it sounds so swing-y and exciting but I stopped watching this DVD after a few songs because I found it so wooden, unanimated and just plain boring. Probably the BBC set but I'd rather just listen to her CDs on my hi-fi. Took the DVD out of the player, put in Katzenjammer live in Hamburg (A Kiss Before You Go, DVD version) and spent the next two hours rocking round the living room!
on 22 April 2014
Watched this right through with great pleasure. Couldn't afford tickets for a live show but this made a wonderful substitute.
Backing is different to CD versions but maybe even better.
Recommend highly.