on 4 January 2015
Disappointed in the construction material very plastic, although you cannot tell when it is mounted on the wall. blends in well with our existing colour scheme
on 12 October 2015
Great looking clock, matches decor perfectly. Just over a foot in diameter. Really silent tick, can't even hear it at night. Perfect. Thanks Amazon.
review image
on 20 February 2015
Just an interior design piece really - not a classic antique but looks very cool on the bare brick chimney breast where it is hanging.
Easy to put up - just 1 nail in my case
It keeps good time and IT TICKS.!!
It was the name that swung it for me because I lived and worked in Towcester for many years.
Pleased with it
on 12 December 2014
This clock was advertised as being metal but instead was a very cheap plastic.
on 26 November 2015
Purchased as a gift, though intended recipient already purchased one for themselves. Felt to be too nice to return however, and such a good price for the item received, so I kept it for myself.
on 20 December 2015
Looks great on my new conservatory wall and keeps perfect time. Great big clock face with lovely roman numerals, nice surround which really looks antique and well-made.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this to match my mirror this is the only one I could find and its a great match, I am very pleased.
For the price its great looks more expensive than it is.
on 22 February 2016
Absolutely lovely clock, so PLEASED with this ,thank you
on 22 November 2014
Nice looking clock and generally pleased with it. For those that are wondering about the "Antique Bronze", it's plastic, not bronze (hence the cheap price), but looks like bronze and hard to tell the difference, so doesn't really matter, plus you don't have to keep cleaning the bronze to keep up the effect.
on 29 August 2015
Fantastic clock, with a silent tick, looks amazing.