5.0 out of 5 stars My Lenovo
Great tablet arrived quickly and was a very reasonable price for a tablet. Its fast and accurate do'es what I expect of it. Would recommend it to anyone.
Published 7 months ago by David Mews

1.0 out of 5 stars What a totally useless product. Will only connect to the internet via ...
Do not buy this. Do not even contemplate buying this. The description of this product is the biggest con I have ever sucummed to. What a totally useless product. Will only connect to the internet via Wi-Fi. One slot only on the back of the unit, not three as in the description, ie. two for SIM one for memory expansaion. Nah! THE ONLY SLOT IS FOR MEMORY EXPANSION. An...
Published 13 days ago by Tim Gaynor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Lenovo, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lenovo A3000 7-inch Tablet (Black) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, GPS, 2x camera, Android 4.2) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money tablet, 13 Dec 2013
These sold like hot cakes on Black Friday. The build quality is excellent and is plenty fast enough to handle browsing the internet, watching video and catch up TV and playing games. I bought a case that includes a handy usb keyboard which compliments the tablet perfectly and performs like a netbook with a touchscreen.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little tablet, 9 Dec 2013
I originally bought the Ideatab A2107 from Amazon but experienced problems with serious screen disruption whilst trying to use hotmail/outlook via Chrome browser. Thankfully Amazon agreed to replace the unit but, sadly exactly the same problem manifested itself on the replacement. So, back went tablet number two. As I felt that Amazon had been very fair and, done their best to ensure customer satisfaction, I'd hoped to buy an Ideatab A3000 from them. However, by the time my refund had been confirmed, the price had soared to over 160.00! I was therefore forced to shop around and, eventually bought one on line through John Lewis at the VERY competitive price of 99.95. The A3000 is a huge improvement on the A2107. The quad core processor and more up-to-date version of the Android O/S make this a much faster machine and, more importantly very stable! I'm not bothered about the lack of 3G, I don't feel that this option is worth the considerable price premium but, I believe that Lenovo do make a 7" tablet with that option. If you can get the A3000 for under 100.00 you'll have picked up a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price but no 3G!, 4 Nov 2013
DJ Carr (Falkirk) - See all my reviews
I had a previous verion of this tablet running gingerbread and at the time it was the best value for the features it had and although there is more competition now this is still true for this model.I read some professional reviews and compared to other tablets it doesn't have the fastest processor or the best HD screen. I haven't found this to be a problem, it's plenty fast enough and the screen is also great, bright and clear. I don't think anyone buys a tablet to watch films so not having highest quality HD shouldn't be an issue for most people. Other tablets that have better screens don't have capacity for extra memory or GPS and cost a lot more. With this you get a good all rounder with ability to add extra memory up to 64GB, GPS that works, can connect USB devices, e-mail, internet , e-reader etc all for less than 150.00. Only reason I can't give 5 stars is it wasn't clear when buying this that this does not have the slots for sim cards. This isn't an issue for me as it wasn't a feature I wanted but if it is for you then you'll be dissapointed which is what I think the previous reviewer was trying to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Feb 2014
Very impressive tablet, had a few top branded tablets now and this is best by far, very smooth between functions, no issues with freezing and no issues with programs not responding, very fast processing enables you to play all the top games from Google store, the device is very well made and robust, has been dropped a couple of time, even on hard flooring and to my surprise not even a mark! Top job Lenovo

4.0 out of 5 stars Initially Disappointed, 10 Jan 2014
Item purchased as a Christmas present. Packaging & delivery was excellent, but unfortunately the item proved to be faulty and needed to be exchanged. Replacement was extremely prompt and the replacement is working extremely well. If that remains to be the case it will prove to be an excellent buy for the the price; under 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by an Apple devotee, 29 Dec 2013
BJB (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
I didn't want a tablet. I hate the idea of being a slave to my email and other technology, and am infuriated by people who play with their smartphones and iPads at dinner.

But because I occasionally travel for work, and I don't have a smartphone, I do sometimes feel the need for up to date travel information, answer that emergency email, or have the ability to book tickets online, without having to drag my laptop around with me.

As a staunch Apple fan the obvious choice was an iPad but there were two issues. The smallest iPad available was not as small as this 7" Idea, and was more than twice the price. For the limited use I wanted from the tablet (ie no 3G) I could not justify the extra expense of the iPad. However, I was still nervous at deserting Apple for the first time in my technolife, despite being reassured that Lenovo have a great reputation.

No worries - this little Idea is brilliant. For a start, the Android OS is obviously modelled on the Apple, so I worked out how everything happens very easily, without recourse to the manual.

The quality and simplicity is superb. The screen is bright and definition is very clear, and the system works intuitively, even for the uninitiated in the ways of tablets.

Basically I downloaded Firefox, and then easily added a slew of apps I know will be useful to me. It was also very simple to remove pre-installed apps I know I'll never use (games, office packages) to free some space. I ditched all the stuff I won't need, and added all the stuff I think I will, until now I basically have my Mac operating on a Lenovo tablet at a fraction of the price. Also got a great case with it that allows it to be propped up at an angle.

Having seen other reviews, I think I'll invest in a screen guard, but as a devoted Apple user, I can strongly recommend the Lenovo Idea as a completely usable and enjoyable alternative. If I'd known it was this good, I would have asked for one sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 8 Jan 2014
Bought this tablet for my girlfriend for Christmas. Very happy with the purchase, the tablet is well made, has excellent screen resolution and is very responsive. Great value for money, would recommend to anyone looking to get a small tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present, 3 Jan 2014
This has ended up as an excellent present for a teenage grandson who is into technology equipment. He is now able to keep up with his brothers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good present., 1 Jan 2014
I bought this for my husband who is rather inept with technology and guess what? Even he has mastered it. A really good value, good-looking tablet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›