on 1 February 2014
The jacket looked very cool in the photos and I needed a brown one for my brown shoes. However this is such a light jacket, made with really cheap material. Not what I thought it would be like.
on 30 October 2013
Good quality imitation biker style jacket. Looks like the real thing, but on closer inspection press studs and some zips are fake. Still a good jacket at a very reasonable price.
on 21 October 2013
exceeded my expectations better in reality than in the picture .. very cute suits me perfectly
5 stars.go get it one
on 17 August 2014
It's light, which isn't a bad thing - it can be worn in very warm weather, and the quality isn't brilliant. It's worth less than what I'd paid for it. The problem with it is that it has a very unpleasant odour. Not recommended for wear on crowded buses and trains or in any situation where you might be in close proximity with someone. Having said that, this is perfect for taking solitary country walks.
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a modern alternative to leather versions for wear on a scooter. Fit is snug but this is a slim fit jacket and has some flex in it. Usually wear large, this is xxl in Asian size. I like the fit but perhaps you would need an extra size up if intending to wear a jumper underneath. Had some good feedback and would definitely order again from these guys.
on 15 August 2014
It was poor quality and thin leather - more of a fashion item than a motorcycle jacket. It was also a poor fit. I sent it back, which cost half the price of the jacket as it was to China! Also had to send a photo of my proof of postage to the seller.
on 10 March 2014
The jacket was slightly smaller than expected. However, upon my posting of my initial review where I gave a 3 star fair rating, the customer service team immediately contacted me and offered a £10 refund to make up. This is wonderful as I was planning to keep the jacket anyway, which they also let me have in addition to the refund. All in all, though slightly smaller than expected, the jacket is still top quality for the price and was a good purchase, which can be reflected by the fact I chose to keep it without being offered a refund. The customer service really is good and I would recommend contacting them before the order or after the order if anything goes wrong.
on 6 May 2014
Due to a fault of my own I oredered the wrong size so I contacted the seller requesting the right size I recieved a reply the same day and they couldn't have been anymore helpful. Upon arrival I tried the jacket on and it fits me perfectly, looks great but some of the pockets are face and the press studs also other than that amazing product amazing seller, I will definatly buy from them again.
on 15 November 2014
not at all like the picture, thought it was going to be imitation leather, it isn't, I haven't stopped laughing yet, oh well, got what I paid for didn't I LOL, its made of a odd kinda cotton, the belt won't fasten because of the cheapness of the material. the stitching on the sleeve has gathered up.
on 14 April 2014
When I received the Jacket, I was amazed at the quality and it looked brilliant. However, my joy turned to sadness, when I realised that it was too small for me. I Should have ordered an XXL ( uk large). Hope I can get a refund.

See one answered question