5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be able to sleep after reading this
Okay, I'll admit it, it takes a lot to get me frighten, but this one takes the cake. It is like reading with one eye closed, because you're afraid of what's coming next but you can't pull yourself away. When I read the book title description, " A Dark Psychological Thriller" I thought, sure we'll see.

After reading this book, all I can say is calling this "A...
Published 14 months ago by Dennis Waller

3.0 out of 5 stars Never will I like cats again
Published 6 months ago by Lesley Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be able to sleep after reading this, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: One by One They Disappear (A Novel of Terror): (Warning Extreme Horror & Gore) (Kindle Edition)

After reading this book, all I can say is calling this "A Dark Psychological Thriller" is a major understatement.

Caroline Gebbie has done a most excellent job in creating a horrific tale. The writing is flawless, the characters are real and the flow of the story is face paced. I could see this up on the big screen, and betcha it would do great.

In closing, this book was more than I ever expected, quality work deserving to be read. I think I have found Stephen Kings equal within the works of Caroline Gebbie. Grab a copy and be forewarn, this will get you and will awaken those deep seeded fears!

3.0 out of 5 stars Never will I like cats again, 6 Jun 2014
Lesley Brown - See all my reviews
This is not my usual type of book but as it was free I decided I would try a different genre. Very gory and very explicit and quite brutal I places. Not a real happy ever after story. I read to the end and did enjoy it. It was reasonably well written and compared to other free e books was edited well. If you like blood and gore you will enjoy this/ Only a 3 because it was not my cup of tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED AND SQUEAMISH, 21 May 2014
Wow!! Im offically afraid of being out after dark now.... had me gripped from the first line, so many twists and turns in this blood-thirsty thriller. Was a bit dissapointed with how the book ended though, its dtill a 5**** review! Eould definetely read more by this author

3.0 out of 5 stars One by one, 26 Mar 2014
It was not one of my normal reads but found myself liking it.
I felt the writer gave this little thriller enough detail without being over doing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars blood thirsty, 6 Nov 2013
I chose this rating as the story even though very blood thirsty and shocking was a first class book ,could not put it down, a truly great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 10 Aug 2013
I enjoyed this book and it was a real page turner I read it in a couple of days. I particularly liked the unexpected twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle book, 2 Aug 2013
Kim Ward (uk) - See all my reviews
bought this book cheaply on kindle well worth the the money, excellent read , a bit gory , but would highly recommend this book

4.0 out of 5 stars ONE BY ONE............, 23 Nov 2014
CLIVE...........A very easy read and a very gory story.
It was a very easy book to get into and the main characters were very well thought out.
What I found very frustrating was the very quick ending it was if the author ran out of ideas, 1 more chapter would have done it just to tie up all the loose ends and to find out how the boys coped and how the main characters were received at the police station.
On the whole a very good book and I will read another by this author. Would I recommend this book.....Yes download and enjoy and remember STAY OFF DARK STREETS.....................

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 July 2014
I read a lot and enjoy a really good crime, crime/thriller and even supernatural book, but I found this book not to my taste. The title "A Novel of Terror" was a little exaggerated, the storyline was repetitive and quite frankly rather silly. Whilst I appreciate it was just a story I found the portrayal of cats quite distasteful. Also why was it necessary to use American spelling for a lot of words. I've read much better. Don't think I'll be reading any more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't come much scarier than this!, 18 Jun 2014
This tale is a very well crafted, cutting-edge (literally), edge of the seat horror thriller. There's a prowler out there, with a syringe, abducting young people and taking them back to its lair where... well, I won't give it away, you should find out for yourself. Tense, sinister, gory, blood-curdling... a great new no-holds-barred bloodfest from a writer at the top of her game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›