5.0 out of 5 stars warning
i have not brought this item as i read all the words! so a word of warning always READ THE FULL PAGE then you wont get caught out !! so no good putting bad feedback as it is of your own doing !
Published 12 months ago by shirley

1.0 out of 5 stars picture shown is not what you get
Published 14 months ago by gemma edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars picture shown is not what you get, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: ''WOLFPACK SPIRIT Dream Catcher CROSS STITCH CHART'' Wolf Indian Cross Stitch Chart
Like many Amazon browsers who has the function of one click shopping on seeing what looks like a beautiful dream catcher I simply chose to purchase this product on sight of the item. A few days later I received a copied low standard disc with a dream catcher cross stitch pattern on it, although I AM partly to blame for not reading full description after contacting the seller I received a unhelpful email stating that they do not give refunds as I could have copied the pattern and then try to return the disc. If I really wanted to do so I could just print out a picture from the one shown on Amazon unhelpful company who obviously doesn't know consumers rights

1.0 out of 5 stars wolfpack spirit, 21 May 2014
Not what I expected at all!! Very disappointed with the product!. Very misleading picture of what I thought would be the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT YOU GET, 29 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars wolf pack, 21 Feb 2014
i didnt read it properly and i thought it was a dream catcher not that you have to make it yourself. dislike.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 14 Jan 2014
it wont work when I put it on I would like a replacement of product im sorry for causing the hassle but im speaking the truth the disc was all scratched.

5.0 out of 5 stars warning, 28 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, 16 Oct 2013
No info it is on a cd not like the picture.
Do not be had. I will not recommend thic to any one.

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading guidelines, 2 Jan 2014
basically i am writing this review just to help people to not make the same mistake i did. i purchased this item expecting an actual dream catcher, instead i received a disc which i was completely shocked by. i might of mis read the description but either way it didnt state it very clear and the picture is mis leading. if your after a disk buy it if not look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars beyond misleading, 12 Dec 2013
I purchased this product as a present for my brother only to discover that what I'd actually purchased was a disc which I don't understand how to use. The image and is incredibly misleading and needs to be changed as it is clear that many have made the same mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Conned my daughter!, 12 Dec 2013
My daughter like everyone else went off the picture and bought this for a friend for Christmas , she is very sad and disappointed as she only gets a little bit of pocket money. It is a discrace and needs to be taken off Amazon immediately and refunds should be given as the item is not as shown!