5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt and efficient delivery!
Arrived very promptly and in excellent condition! Looks like a good series from a first viewing and the production values are quite good.
Published 16 months ago by Chakka

3.0 out of 5 stars Good western tv series, but falsely advertised !
I recently bought this series because I like westerns, and had a quick viewing of the first dvd and the last dvd. All these episodes are in black and white, so why on earth are they described as being in colour ? We depend on Amazon not to provide us with misinformation when considering to buy a product or not.I was greatly disappointed.
Published 12 months ago by stunsail

3.0 out of 5 stars Good western tv series, but falsely advertised !, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Mackenzie's Raiders: Complete Series [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt and efficient delivery!, 9 Jan. 2014