5.0 out of 5 stars flip case, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295 White Flip Case Cover & Stylus Pen (Electronics)
the flip case for the s4 active is a perfect fit,it sits inside a plastic holder which has all the correct holes. To have the phone on charge the case has to be open but besides that I cannot fault it

5.0 out of 5 stars Active flip case, 16 July 2013
Needed a case that offered good all round protecction mainly focusing on the screen when the phone is not in use and this fit the bill nicely. Im forerever scratching my phone screens when in my bag so this was perfect for my needs at the flap protects from any little accidents!

Looks very stylish in the white and appears much more expensive than it actually was. Comes with a large stylus pen to use on the touch sreen, not so good for typing but will come in handy for other applications.

A very good buy and would definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Active flip case, 16 July 2013
So happy with this attractive looking case for my new phone. Provides me with the exact protection i was looking for and at a bargain price. Fits perfectly and come with a large sized stylus pen which may come in handy. Overall very pleased.