Colour: Black|Change
Price:£3.28+ £1.50 shipping

on 8 May 2015
The back was somewhat flapping off the flame when it arrived in the corners. When I tried to open the door where the photo should go it was almost glued to the glass and wouldn't come off so the outside just ripped off.
review image
on 19 January 2014
very pleased with the photo frame its just what i was expecting and the perfect size and came on time which was good
on 9 November 2015
Bought these as a party bag filler for a friends hen do. The frames themselves are as pictured and come with the butterfly insert which makes it easy to give as a gift, they do need a little polishing up and some have a few very small signs of damage but nothing that any of the girls noticed/ Considering the price it is a great product.
on 28 July 2014
I was unaware that there are 2 different colours available for this item. I must point out though, that only one colour is displayed in the item description. I ordered the 'antique white' and when it arrived I must say I was disappointed, it looks extremely antique & more brown than white. I have no doubt that the item itself is beautiful if that is what you were looking for. But unfortunately I don't think the photographs give you the full idea of what you are ordering. The frame is also a lot larger in than I expected. I returned my item as it wasn't what I was looking for, unfortunately this meant I lost out on postage for the item - and return postage.
on 19 October 2014
Item does not fit a 4x6 photo, It's probably about 3.5x5 but it is very cute!!
on 17 December 2015
Very nice. It was a gift for a friend and she loved it. I was a little disappointed that there was no gift option. Other than that it was great. Thank you.
on 14 February 2016
Cute little frame - quite a bright turquoise colour - more vivid than I imagined, bit still lovely all the same. Very good value frame.
on 28 July 2015
Gorgeoues and very robust,cat keeps knocking them off windowledge and they are still in one piece.
on 2 January 2014
A lot smaller than expected...expect 6 x 5 does not fit any of my photos....was hoping to display on windowsill but they are just too small...they are a beautiful frame but not the size i expected
on 15 December 2015
The photo frame came chipped and had cracks round the edges- would not recommend